The Classic Choice in Atlantic City
Chelsea Pub and Inn • Atlantic City, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Queen or King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($65)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Queen or King Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($150)
- Daily Full Breakfast for Two
- Welcome Drink
- Late Checkout
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Whether you prefer to stroll down the world's longest boardwalk or dive headfirst into bustling nightlife, Atlantic City has the remedy for day-to-day doldrums. A trip to the shore is in the cards with this week's Escape to the Chelsea Pub and Inn.
The inn is an eclectic Victorian just one block from the boardwalk and across the street from the Tropicana Casino. It's a throwback to the earlier days of the Atlantic City, when the building housed Grossman's Kosher Hotel, and its pub has been serving the area for more than 30 years.
From its colorful décor to its quirky crooked stairs, the inn has retained its vintage cool. Still, recent renovations and themed rooms ensure guests get all the perks you'd expect in this day and age. Kick back and enjoy the Wi-Fi and DVD player in your room, or check out the complimentary beach chairs and do your relaxing on the sand.
You'll wake up each morning to a full breakfast spread of bagels, hot coffee and cocoa, and eggs and bacon on the weekends. For dinner, the 24-hour pub offers a menu stocked with pizza, hot sandwiches, and plenty of food from the grill. Whether you want to watch the game on one of the nine televisions or enjoy drinks with that special someone in the romantic lounge, this neighborhood spot has you covered.
The famed Atlantic City Boardwalk was largely spared by this year's storms, so you won't miss out on the traditional fun of the Jersey Shore's most famous town. "Now in the midst of an impressive rebirth, its new slogan: 'Atlantic City: Always Turned On' speaks to its Las Vegas aspirations," says Frommer's. "Witness the arrival of luxe hotels, restaurants from celebrity chefs, and serious designer shopping. Don't forget about the free, deep, sandy beaches; they've been drawing people here for well over 100 years."
Build your own personal empire for day or two with this Escape to the Chelsea Pub and Inn.
"It's a cozy and a romantic place to stay. It's so quirky! My husband and I stayed here during our honeymoon at the end of July. Customer service was great and made you feel at home... A really cool place to stay, and I'm sure there's nothing like it."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until 4/1/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Pets allowed
- Children allowed
- Upgrades may available at booking
- Taxes/Resort fees not included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2013 • Enjoy By April 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings