Wonderful Winter in the White Mountains
Glen Oaks Inn • Intervale, NH
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($225) or Fridays or Saturdays ($269) in a Main Inn Guest Room
- Bottle of Champagne Upon Arrival
- Daily Full Country Breakfast
- Two Daily Trail Passes for Great Glen Trails
- Coffee and Tea Available Throughout the Day
Now that winter's chill is beginning to settle over the land, you may be tempted to hibernate until spring. But wake up! When you open your eyes to all the splendor of the season—skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing—things can really heat up.
Be an early riser to cold-weather fun when you Escape to Glen Oaks Inn for a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($225) or Fridays or Saturdays ($269). Nestled on 24 wooded acres in Intervale, New Hampshire, the property delivers homespun hospitality and a close proximity to action-packed trails.
Since it opened in 1890, this eco-friendly bed and breakfast has catered to travelers seeking a touch of romance. Make your way to a Main Inn guest room and pop your bottle of complimentary champagne. All of the Victorian-style rooms feature queen-size beds, private bathrooms, and free Wi-Fi, while some also have fireplaces.
After spending the night snuggled under your quilted comforter, arise for a daily country breakfast in the dining room. You'll really feel like a morning person once you bite into a sweet homemade treat and savor one of the two entrée choices. Once you've sipped the last of your fresh-brewed coffee, unleash your winter wild side out in the snow.
Be the bird that gets the worm when you arrive early at Great Glen Trails with your included trail passes, which grant you access to your choice of cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, or tubing on Mount Washington, the highest peak in the Northeast.
Get up and at 'em with this winter wonderland Escape to New Hampshire, and enjoy a getaway that won't leave you with an eye-opening bill.
"We were looking for a quaint, quiet bed and breakfast in a rustic setting, and that's exactly what we got. The place exceeded our expectations, and hopefully we get an opportunity to visit again in the future!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 12/1/12 to 3/31/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Only one date change will be permitted with a $25 fee
- Blackout dates are 12/23-1/1/13 and 2/15-2/23/13
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher includes two daily trail passes for Great Glen Trails, coffee and tea available throughout the day
- Great Glen Trails pass includes 2 adult passes per day; only passes are included equipment is not
- 3rd night stays can be booked at 25% off the room rate; subject to availability at booking
- Children 6 and older are welcome
- Non-smoking facility
- 9% NH Room Tax and 6% service charge are not included and will be collected at redemption
- NIghts must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 44% savings