The Powder Country's Best-Kept Secret
Red Mountain Resort • Rossland, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Two-Bedroom Condo and Six Lift Tickets
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a Two-Bedroom Condo and Eight Lift Tickets
- Or, a Five-Night Stay for Two in a Two-Bedroom Condo and 14 Lift Tickets
- Late Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Ten Nights
- Offer Not Valid in February (See Fine Print for Other Restrictions)
The New York Times may have named Red Mountain Resort among the top extreme-skiing resorts in North America, but this British Columbia hideaway just north of the Washington border offers something for everybody. After all, with the recent addition of even more terrain, the resort now boasts upward of 4,000 skiable acres, from easy-sloping groomers to powder-heavy glades. Even non-skiers will find something to love: fine dining, boutique shopping—heck, Powder Magazine named Rafters Bar the best après-ski party on the continent (and we all know you don't have to ski to après-ski).
Each recently constructed slopeside condo—clean, modern—is fit with a minimum of two bedrooms, a full kitchen, and a dining area, and can accommodate up to four guests. The best part? A private hot tub on each deck means you can soak sore muscles in the privacy of your own condo after a day on the slopes.
Consistently named among North America's best resorts, Red Mountain comprises 88 runs over two mountains serviced by six lifts. But it's the out-of-bounds skiing (five backcountry peaks, plus heli-skiing and Cat tours) that sets this hidden gem apart.
When you aren't tearing up the mountain, Rossland offers several options for entertainment, from pubs and cafes to restaurants and shopping.
"The few that do know about the wonders of Red enjoy the major benefits of the uncrowded slopes. Another drawcard for Red is the incredibly friendly and laid back vibe of the resort and the nearby town of Rossland."-- Powderhounds
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid for travel December 8, 2012 - December 22, 2012, January 3, 2013 - January 23, 2013, March 9, 2013 - April 1, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as a gift
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Guests may book additional nights or upgrade their room type directly with property at the time of making their reservations for an additional fee
- Additional guests may stay for an additional charge of lift tickets only
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2013 • Enjoy By April 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 40% savings