A Real Find on Lake Weiss
The Secret Bed & Breakfast Lodge • Leesburg, AL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Lodge Room or Tree House Cabin
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Half-Dozen Red Roses, Box of Chocolates, and Bottle of Wine or Sparkling Cider
- $25 Dinner Credit at The Gridiron (Mondays through Wednesdays) or Mountain Parkway Grill (Thursdays through Saturdays)
Shh... can you keep a secret? High up in the hills of Alabama, a private retreat beckons with a view of Lake Weiss, down-home lodging, and a serene setting. The place is The Secret Bed & Breakfast Lodge, and its charms are anything but hidden.
Discover the special spot in Leesburg, Alabama, less than two hours from Chattanooga, Atlanta, and Birmingham. While the Secret is a world away from its more cosmopolitan neighbors, it's secluded tranquility is just as enticing.
From the privacy of your clandestine quarters, take in the 180-degree panoramic view that uncovers a swarm of sights, including Rome, Georgia, to the east; Mount Cheaha, the highest point in Alabama to the south; and the foothills of Gadsden, Alabama, to the west.
Private rooms offer balconies, plus access to a rooftop pool and suspended deck that is—the B&B claims—its best-kept secret.
After a breakfast of crème brûlée French toast or bananas Foster, go incognito at this out-of-the-way getaway by curling up with a good book in front of the two-story lodge's stone fireplace. Or, venture out to experience the best the area has to offer, like fishing, hiking, wineries, scenic drives, waterfalls, and tons of great restaurants—try The Gridiron or Mountain Parkway Grill.
And don't forget to have a seat in the Big Chair. (What's that, you wonder? Some secrets you'll just have to uncover on your own...)
An Escape like this is tough to keep to ourselves, so please accept our sincerest apologies: The Secret's out.
"The first thing you notice when you arrive is the wonderful views, but what you remember when you leave are the wonderful host and hostess. Breakfast is just like you remember from grandmother's house: eggs, sausage, homemade biscuits, and gravy."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until March 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 1 week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/Resort fees not included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings