Casks of Character in the Finger Lakes
FingerLakesBnB.com • Penn Yan, NY
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in One of Three B&Bs: Abner Adams House, Barrister's Bed and Breakfast, or Los Gatos Bed & Breakfast
- Daily Breakfast
- VIP Wine-Tasting Card To Use at 23 Wineries
- Tasting Passport for Two at Three Brothers Wineries & Estates
- Wine and Chocolate Tasting at Hunt Country Vineyards
- Welcome Gift with Etched Wine Glasses or Mugs; Vouchers for Waterloo Premium Outlets, Restaurants, and Cheese Tastings on the Wine Trail; and More
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
A great bottle of wine is well-balanced, soothing, and memorable—just like an Escape to New York's Finger Lakes region courtesy of FingerLakesBnB.com. Whether you prefer white, red, or rosé, you'll have your pick of vacation vintages at the Abner Adams House, Barrister's Bed and Breakfast, or Los Gatos Bed & Breakfast.
If you're ripe for a historical experience, have a taste of the 200-year-old Abner Adams House, where fireplaces and Federal-style mantles hold court with modern amenities like cable TV and complimentary high-speed Internet access. Those with an extra-refined palate can stick their noses into Barrister's Bed and Breakfast where the hearty breakfast easily caters to vegan, vegetarian, or gluten-free diets. Ranked the top Seneca Falls B&B/inn on TripAdvisor, this property boasts amenities that include a beverage center and a guest refrigerator to keep your chardonnay cool.
For the more earthy aromas of oak and pine, Los Gatos Bed & Breakfast gets back to basics with two secluded log-cabins and a main house where no two rooms share a wall––so you can feel free to pop the bubbly without fear of disturbing the neighbors. In the mornings, the jam, syrup, and bread are all homemade.
No matter your taste, you'll be a stone's throw away from hundreds of vineyards on the Seneca Lake, Cayuga, and Keuka Lake wine trails, where you can sample the best seasonal varietals with your VIP wine-tasting card. At Three Brothers Wineries & Estates in Geneva, a Tasting Passport gives you up to five samples at each of the three wineries and the microbrewery (all on site). And what's a glass of red without something sweet? Pair the two at Hunt Country Vineyards during a wine and chocolate tasting, toasting to a full-bodied getaway with serious legs.
"The region is one of mesmerizing beauty, like a dream marriage of Scotland and Napa Valley. The lakes have created unique conditions and microclimates that are ideal for grape growing... This is one of the most notable winemaking regions in the country."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until 4/30/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- All properties are subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings