All Things Southwestern in Arizona
Esplendor Resort at Rio Rico • Rio Rico, AZ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Double Room ($79)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Resort Suite ($96)
- $15 Food and Beverage Credit
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Centuries of history rest within the Santa Cruz River Valley—framed by the Santa Rita and Sierrita Mountains, the lush, green landscape is fed by the 184-mile-long Santa Cruz River. Overlooking this ancient valley, just 40 minutes south of Tucson, Esplendor Resort at Rio Rico's 179 guest rooms are all a bit different when it comes to design but all have plenty of southwest flair, and, of course, private patios or balconies that provide prime access to stunning Arizona sunsets.
"Just a few miles north of Nogales, Esplendor is a secluded hilltop golf resort with great views across the Santa Cruz Valley and amenities that are similar to what you'll find at many Tucson resorts," says Frommer's. "Rooms are done up in a very tasteful Spanish colonial décor, have attractive tile work in the bathrooms, and are some of the prettiest in southern Arizona."
Beyond its colorful accommodations, the resort offers an array of activities. Catch a match on one of the four lighted tennis courts; stroll along the nature trail; take a dip in the Olympic-size swimming pool or Jacuzzi; hit the championship greens (designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr.) at the Rio Rico Country Club; and grab a bite at one of three on-site restaurants. The next day, explore nearby Patagonia Lake State Park; stop by the wineries of Sonoita/Elgin for a tasting (or two); then experience the Old West in the town of Tombstone—a well-rounded itinerary for experiencing the spirit of the southwest.
"From the moment we arrived we were impressed. The staff was very helpful and enthusiastic, the grounds were immaculate, and our room was very comfortable."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Pets are welcome for additional fee
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings