Adopting a Slower Pace on Bald Head Island
The Marsh Harbour Inn • Bald Head Island, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Rooms 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, or 13, Sundays through Thursdays ($299) or Fridays and Saturdays ($360)
- Wine and Cheese
- Two-Day Golf Cart Rental
The never-ending beachfront and laid-back resort vibe of North Carolina's Bald Head Island would be enough to entice any traveler, but for weary commuters, the island's no-cars-allowed policy (which earned it a nod from CNN as one of the ten greenest communities in the US) really goes the extra mile. Put your vehicle—and your stress level—in park, and transport yourself to another world with this Escape to The Marsh Harbor Inn.
You'll pull over for a two-night stay for two in rooms 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, or 13, Sundays through Thursdays ($299) or Fridays and Saturdays ($360). Wine and cheese and an included two-day golf cart rental are sure to get things rolling.
Even after leaving your car at the ferry terminal in Southport, you'll be in the driver's seat from the moment you arrive on Bald Head. After a peaceful boat ride, hop in your golf cart—the island's primary mode of transportation.
"Bald Head Island invites nature lovers to visit for much longer than one day. There are some 10,000 pristine acres, with 14 miles of sandy beachfront and miles and miles of salt marshes, tidal creeks, and maritime forests," says Frommer's. "An 18-hole championship golf course and the Village of Bald Head Island—with shops, restaurants, private homes, and condominiums—offer other diversions."
Kick back and relax—you'll be on cruise control for the duration of your stay. Spend your days strolling along the beach on the island's south shore; drive the green on a championship-caliber golf course; or look in the rear-view mirror at one of the many historic sites, including Old Baldy, North Carolina's oldest lighthouse.
Driving may not be allowed on Bald Head, but you can take it from us: this Escape is anything but pedestrian.
"It's a self-contained, carless community, complete with a grocery store, restaurants, an inn, and ample rental properties from shingled cottages to luxury homes. You can explore the semitropical island on foot, by bicycle, or in a golf cart."-- Read Fodor's Review of Bald Head Island
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- To check availability, visit: www.marshharbourinn.com/specials/living-social
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Upgrade to a suite for an additional $100/night. Suites are subject to availability; please inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- An additional $50 is due at time of reservation for holiday stays
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax and resort fees not included and will be collected at redemption
- Valid for the following rooms only: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 13
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Please call: 910-454-0451 or email: email@example.com if you have any additional questions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings