A Room with a View of Niagara Falls
Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa • Niagara Falls, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Double-Queen Fallsview Guest Room, Sundays through Fridays ($139) or Select Saturdays ($159)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Double-Queen Fallsview Guest Room, Sundays through Fridays ($239) or Stays that include Select Saturdays ($259)
- $75 Dinner Credit at Terrapin Grille
- On-Site Wine Tasting for Two Hosted by Jackson-Triggs Winery
- Casino and Attractions Shuttle Pass
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
You've set your sights on the powerful panorama of Niagara Falls, just waiting to lock down a room with a view. Well, hello, view! Swap the sight of your cubicle wall for one of Niagara Falls at Ontario's Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa.
Escape to the AAA Four Diamond property for a one-night stay for two in a double-queen Fallsview Guest Room, Sundays through Fridays ($139) or stays that include select Saturdays ($159). Or, double up with two nights, Sundays through Fridays ($239) or select Saturdays ($259).*
"Built in a curving design that allows virtually every room an unobstructed view, this luxury hotel sits just 300 feet from Horseshoe Falls—closer than any competitor," says Frommer's.
Your double-queen Fallsview Guest Room is so near the water, you'll practically feel the mist on your cheeks while gazing out the window. In fact, the hotel earned a place on TripAdvisor's list of the Top Ten Most Spectacular Views in the World.
Set out to make a splash of your own in the indoor pool—featuring two whirlpools, a sauna, and a steam room—or unwind at Serenity Spa by the Falls. For a change of scenery, check out the nearby Skylon Tower and Niagara SkyWheel with your casino and attractions shuttle pass, before indulging in a complimentary wine reception at the hotel (5 to 7 p.m.). Afterward, wash down juicy steaks with Niagara wines and put your $75 credit toward the bill at Terrapin Grille.
There's no view like the one from the top, so brighten your outlook with this Escape to Niagara Falls before the window closes.
*Select Saturdays: November 24; December 1, 8, 15, or 22, 2012; January 5 or 11, 2013.
"Put simply, if you want to stay as close to the falls as possible, book here. With comfy beds, a great restaurant, a spa and pool, and the best falls view in town, you may never want to leave this place."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined during one stay
- Valid for travel until February 14, 2013
- Select Saturday's available for Saturday voucher: November 24, December 1, 8, 15, 22, 2012 and January 5, 12, 2013; all dates subject to availability
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid other promotions or on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout date is December 31, 2012
- Voucher based on double occupancy, each additional adult is $20 per person per night
- Valet parking not included and is $25 CAD per day
- Taxes and fees of 16.39% are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 14, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 14, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 14, 2013 • Enjoy By February 14, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 49% savings