A Perfect Portion of Beach on St. Thomas
Crystal Cove on Sapphire Beach • St Thomas, US Virgin Islands
- A Four- ($549) or Five-Night ($669) Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Condo from Now to December 21, 2012 or April 16 to August 31, 2013
- Or, a Four- ($719) or Five-Night ($879) Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Condo from January 2 to April 15, 2013
- Children Ages 12 and Under Stay for Free
- Daily Snorkel Rental
- $60 Credit for Caribbean Water Sports & Tours
- $25 Credit for the Caribbean Saloon and $25 Credit for Molly Malone's
Caribbean cruises let you sample from a buffet of islands—giving you a taste of paradise, but not enough to satisfy your appetite. Get a second helping of the white-sand beaches and cool breezes of St. Thomas with an Escape to Crystal Cove on Sapphire Beach.
With a private beach and pool, lighted tennis courts, and unparalleled ocean views, you really don't need to leave the property. One-bedroom, two-bathroom condos sleep up to four—they have a king-size bed, pull-out sofa in the living room, and two Murphy beds—and are appointed with a kitchen, dining area, and necessities like linens and towels.
When you're finally ready for a change of scenery, nearby Red Hook features Coral World Ocean Park, where you and the family can swim with sea lions, feed stingrays, and stroll through an underwater observatory; Charlotte Amalie boasts tons of duty-free shopping. Of course, no time in St. Thomas is complete without getting your feet wet. Use an included credit for Caribbean Water Sports & Tours to try out parasailing, captain your own mini boat, or take a guided boat tour of the island. Daily snorkel rentals from the dive shop also make it easy to discover the rainbow of fish in the crystal clear waters.
Even though your condo has a fully loaded kitchen, you'll probably want a couple of nights out in Red Hook. Sip a rum, amaretto, and mango concoction while you nibble conch fritters at the Caribbean Saloon, or order family-friendly options like fried grouper sandwiches and build-your-own burgers at Molly Malone's, which bills itself as an Irish yacht pub. While these flavors will satisfy stomachs, the rest of St. Thomas will quench your thirst for relaxation and family time.
"The beach is literally at your doorstep—about 150 feet away. We were close enough to be wherever we wanted to be within 20 minutes, yet far enough away to not be bothered by crowds when the cruise ships were in."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy; rooms accommodate maximum of 4 guest
- Children ages 12 and under stay for free; 12 years and older incurs additional $30 per person per night fee
- Voucher includes daily snorkel rental, a $60 credit for Caribbean Water Sports & Tours, a $25 credit for the Caribbean Saloon and $25 credit for Molly Malone's
- 10% government taxes & 10% service fee due upon check-in
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • Enjoy By August 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings