Unwind in the Heart of Serene Northamptonshire
Charterhouse Retreat • Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People with Daily Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on the First Evening
- 30-Minute Back, Neck, and Shoulder Massage Each
If a tree falls in the woods but nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound? Whether philosophical musings are your thing or not, Charterhouse Retreat offers a haven of tranquility for busy minds.
Escape to this stunning 18th-century barn conversion buried deep in the glorious Northamptonshire countryside and enjoy two nights for two people for just £199 (up to a £418 value). Pack up your sunniest disposition for the retreat that specialises in rejuvenating meditation, yoga, and T'ai chi, all designed to help you feel at one with yourself. After you've settled into your en suite room, you'll enjoy a 30-minute back, neck, and shoulder massage each, to get the stay off to an indulgent start.
And since all that relaxation can work up quite the appetite, tuck in to a delicious three-course set meal in the hotel's dining room on the first evening, where the kitchen team offer fresh, vibrant flavours as well as a range of options for different dietary requirements. You will also arise to a tasty breakfast each morning.
Whether you'd like to ponder on the sound of one hand clapping or simply relax in the gorgeous spot-lit indoor pool, there's plenty to occupy you within the hotel. Heat up in the fully infra-red sauna or relax to some meditative CDs in the oak-floored exercise studio; alternatively, you may want to explore the village's picturesque grounds.
This Escape is for two people. Got a Question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"Its far-flung attractions also include some historic Saxon churches, honey-coloured historic towns with pretty thatched cottages, and stately homes."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 30, 2013
- Valid Sunday - Thursday only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Voucher includes Daily Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on the First Evening, and 30-Minute Back, Neck, and Shoulder Massage Each
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01327 340 990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy by date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings