Living the Suite Life in the Mojave Desert
Coral Springs Resort • St. George, UT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite ($199)
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Ten Guests in a Two-Bedroom Suite ($399)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to 12 Guests in a Three-Bedroom Suite ($459)
Say it with us: Yes we canyon! With this Escape to southwestern Utah, whose landcape is dominated by crimson-red cracks and crevices, sulfur-yellow spires, ancient monoliths, and three national parks, you might just find yourself echoing, quite literally, those very words.
At the luxurious Coral Springs Resort, just outside St. George, you'll be within striking distance of this enigmatic terrain on a two-night stay for two guests in a one-bedroom suite ($199), up to ten guests in a two-bedroom suite ($399) or up to 12 guests in a three-bedroom suite ($459).
Comfortable and spacious, the two-bedroom suite is equipped with two bathrooms, a full gourmet kitchen, private balcony, and a washer and dryer, and boasts an array of elegant touches like granite countertops, travertine marble, and a living room fireplace, among other amenities. The three-bedroom suite, at 1,823 square feet, accommodates eight to 12 guests and features the same high-end appointments.
Stock the refrigerator with groceries for your stay, or venture into St. George, a relaxed-pace city of about 75,000, for any number of dining options and nightlife, plus golf, shopping, and more. Though, to be sure, the real attraction lies just outside of town.
Twenty minutes north: Snow Canyon State Park. While its majesty is understated compared with some of the region's other parks (Grand Canyon, anyone?), this 7,400-acre oasis is majestic nonetheless: 18 miles of hiking trails weave across sage- and yucca-lined desert floor and past giant sandstone cliffs and black lava rock.
Forty-five minutes east of St. George: Zion National Park. It's packed with larger-than-life natural features like Zion Canyon—half-mile deep by 15 miles long—as well as super-narrow slot canyons that (claustrophobes beware) make elevator shafts seem spacious. Give a holler and listen for that eerie echo.
And when this rugged landscape has tuckered you out, you'll have the luxury of Coral Springs Resort to return to—because there's nothing like soaking sore muscles in a Jacuzzi after a day of exploring the dry, wind-battered parks of southwest Utah. Oh yes, we canyon, and it feels so good.
"We recently stayed at the Coral Springs Resort. It was incredible. Everything was brand new and in perfect shape. We stayed in a three-bedroom, two-bathroom suite. It was by far the nicest place we have every stayed. Everything inside is authentic."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout date(s): November 21-25, 2012; December 24, 2012 - January 6, 2013; February 15-19, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax and cleaning fees not included and will be collected at redemption
- Cleaning fees: $65 for the one-bedroom, $75 for the two-bedroom, and $85 for the three-bedroom suites
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2013 • Enjoy By March 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings