In Florida, a Romantic Island Rendezvous
Lovers Key Resort • Fort Myers Beach, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($239) or Fridays and Saturdays ($253), in a Resort Room
- Daily Resort Breakfast for Two at Flippers on the Bay
- $25 Credit for Flippers on the Bay
- Bottle of Wine or Champagne
If your standard getaway plans have lost their spark, it's probably because you've been searching for love in all the wrong places. Turn your gaze a bit closer to home and cozy up to this Escape to Lovers Key Resort, situated on a largely private island off Fort Myers Beach, Florida.
Fall in love with rooms that feature a private balcony, king-size bed, queen-size sleeper sofa, and fully equipped kitchens, and resort amenities that include a lagoon-style heated pool with a waterfall and breakfast at Flippers on the Bay, where the morning fare ranges from indulgent lobster eggs Benedict to build-your-own omelets.
One of the area's best bets for waterfront casual dining, Flippers on the Bay is "a favorite hangout for locals that want to enjoy a frozen rum drink and some good Florida fare in a very relaxed, away-from-it-all atmosphere," says Naples Daily News. Start with Caluso crab cakes or tuna ceviche, then try the original coconut shrimp—hand-battered and deep-fried with a mango coulis.
During the day, walk five minutes to Lovers Key State Park, a two-mile stretch of coast that Frommer's calls one of The Best Beaches in Florida. Go overboard with kayaking The Great Calusa Blueway, or fall hook, line, and sinker for a deep-sea fishing excursion. For those with a touch of wanderlust, the island's central location makes it easy to access Florida attractions such as Sanibel Island, Fort Myers Beach, Bonita Springs, Naples, and the Everglades.
When you're ready to begin a new relationship with relaxation, consider looking up this Escape's number—we've heard you're more than compatible.
"Views can be stupendous from upper floors in this 14-story tower just north of Lovers Key State Park. The Gulf seems to stretch forever, and dolphins and manatees in the estuary put on quite a show."-- Read Fodor's Review of Lovers Key Resort
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability and must be made by December 15, 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on holidays or December 23, 2012 – January 2, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- No one under 21
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 15, 2013 • Enjoy By January 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings