Peace and Quiet Is Pure Poetry in Amish Country
The Briar Rose Bed and Breakfast • Reedsville, PA
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in the Wine, Cabin Retreat, or Rose Room
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in the Wine, Cabin Retreat, or Rose Room
- One Stemless Wine Glass Per Guest at Seven Mountains Winery
- Four-Course Candlelit Breakfast for Two
- Complimentary Beverages, a Snack Basket, and Handmade Soaps
- Use of the Outdoor Hot Tub and Late Noon Checkout
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Stay
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet, but no flower compares to a poetic Escape to scenic Reedsville, Pennsylvania. You and your Romeo or Juliet will pen a sonnet to savings during a stay at this hamlet in the hills: The Briar Rose Bed and Breakfast.
You couldn't dream up a more Shakespearean setting than the romantic house, built in 1887 and outfitted with floral décor. The B&B is well-versed in country hospitality and boasts a porch swing, outdoor hot tub, and collection of more than 2,000 DVDs—needless to say, you won't need to use iambic pentameter to enjoy an inspired night in the Wine, Cabin Retreat, or Rose Room.
On the morrow, wake to a multi-course breakfast for a couplet, including sweet possibilities like heart-shaped pancakes topped with strawberries or raspberry cream cheese Danishes. Then, get thee to Logan House gift shop to shop using thy 15-percent discount. Later, analyze the imagery of Pennsylvania's Big Valley during a carriage ride from Dayze Gone Bye before trying the vino at Seven Mountains Wine Cellars.
Pack your parchment and quill pen for a trip to The Briar Rose Bed & Breakfast. Missing it would be a tragedy.
"Close to many area attractions such as the Belleville Farmers' Market, Brookmere Winery, Big Valley Antiques, and Dairy Land Antiques. All guests receive a delicious breakfast, complimentary snacks and beverages, and use of the outdoor hot tub."-- VisitPA.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 1 week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are Saturdays of Penn State home football game; call with questions
- Based upon double occupancy
- Wi-Fi available
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 20, 2013 • Enjoy By November 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 39% savings