Fast Friends in Cozy Camden
The Lodge at Camden Hills • Camden, ME
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room ($140)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Jacuzzi Cottage ($240)
- Bottle of Wine and Chocolates from Blu Chocolatier
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Meeting someone new is always exciting. Let us introduce you, then, to Maine's best-kept secret: The Lodge at Camden Hills in Camden, where the mountains meet the sea.
Rendezvous with a two-night stay for two at The Lodge's secluded Route 1 location. Acquaint yourself with views of Mount Battie and Penobscot Bay and get to know your natural surroundings and cross paths with thirty miles of hiking trails at Camden Hills State Park where you'll become fast friends with panoramic vistas atop of Mt. Battie.
"Camden and its picture-perfect harbor, framed against the mountains of Camden Hills State Park, is one of the prettiest sites in the state," says Lonely Planet. "Home to Maine's large and justly famed fleet of windjammers, Camden continues its historic close links with the sea. Most vacationers come to sail, but Camden also has galleries, fine seafood restaurants and back streets ideal for exploring."
In town, just a mile away, familiarize with the High Street Historic District and Camden's Harbor Park and amphitheater, featuring musical and dramatic performances.
Downtown, you'll find yourself face-to-face with a gallery of local arts and crafts at Small Wonder. Rub shoulders with master mariners on a schooner cruise and then happen upon nearby oceanside and freshwater beaches where the pines and salt air are like a kiss on the cheek.
Go ahead and discover coastal Maine—we think you'll get along famously.
"My stay at the Lodge at Camden Hills was so incredible. It felt like my home away from home. The cabin was so inviting with the fireplace, Jacuzzi, and the deck overlooking Penobscot Bay. I loved the area, the smell of the pines, and the salty air."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 12/20/12 - 5/27/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 2/8-10 and 2/14-17
- Based upon double occupancy
- Pets allowed
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 27, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 27, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 27, 2013 • Enjoy By May 27, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 41% savings