A Winter Wonderland in Quebec City
Courtyard by Marriott Quebec City • Quebec City, Canada
- A One- ($145) or Two-Night ($275) Stay for Two in a Standard Guest Room
- Or, a One- ($155) or Two-Night ($285) Stay for Two in an Old City View Guest Room
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for Two, Including Gratuity
- Daily Valet Parking for One Vehicle
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- $25 Dinner Credit for Que Sera Sera
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Fully fortified 400 years before gated communities were de rigueur, Old Quebec's massive stone ramparts have been witness to a slew of new neighbors over the years. Fur-clad explorers who planted the flag for France with Samuel de Champlain gave way to British redcoats, but these days, Quebec City's gates are thrown open to visitors.
With top accolades from Fodor's for its "quiet elegance," the Courtyard by Marriott Quebec City, is located just steps from Old Quebec and its many attractions. The Diamond Award property and Marriott Chairman's Award winner earned near-perfect marks for its excellent customer service on TripAdvisor, while its in-house restaurant, Que Sera Sera—or, "whatever will be, will be"—refers to the eclectic menu that constantly changes its offerings in accordance with what's seasonally available.
The city's many rulers have done nothing but beautify the capital of Quebec, flanked by the Laurentian Mountains and the Saint Lawrence River Valley. Full of European architecture left by the previous tenants, you can stroll along Rue du Petit-Champlain, one of the oldest and narrowest streets in North America, to soak up 17th- and 18th-century buildings of Normandy and northern France, or peek into the Basilique Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Québec, established in 1633.
And just like the fashionable, ever-changing city around it, the Courtyard has hosted a diverse roster of international guests over the years—without sacrificing a bit of its charm or hospitality.
"Someone here is paying attention to the right details. Beds have been given the deluxe treatment and are piled with five pillows and sheet-cover duvets. The in-house restaurant, Que Sera Sera, is well regarded."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until April 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 8, 29, 31, Januar 31, February 1-3, 7-9, 14-16, 18, March 14-17
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher includes gratuity on breakfast, daily valet parking for one vehicle, late 1 p.m. checkout and a $25 Dinner Credit for Que Sera Sera
- Hotel offers dual ski passes to Stoneham and Mont Sainte-Anne that can be purchased direct from front desk; subject to availability
- Taxes and resort fees at not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 42% savings