Stop and Smell the Roses in Portland
Courtyard by Marriott Portland Downtown/Convention Center • Portland, OR
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Double-Queen Room
- Full Breakfast for Two at Charley's on Grand
- Overnight Parking
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
With its mild winters and warm summers, Portland's cozy climate is ideal for growing petal-rich perennials—earning the Pacific Northwest city its reputation as The City of Roses.
Stop and savor the fragrance of Portland's expansive collection of gorgeous flora with this one-night Escape to the Courtyard by Marriott, Portland Downtown/Convention Center.
"There are at least three things you can do especially well in Portland, Oregon, and they're all important: eating, drinking, and getting around. Here in the self-proclaimed 'city that works,' restaurants pride themselves on their fresh, locally grown fare, and you're never far from inspired coffee or innovative brew-pub beers," says National Geographic. "Add to this the ubiquitous local art and a widespread recycling ethic, and you've hit upon much of what makes this verdant, forward-thinking city of 575,930 so appealing."
Located just blocks from the Oregon Convention Center and the Rose Garden arena, the newly renovated Courtyard by Marriott provides you with comfortably appointed accommodations, outfitted with a flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi, and pillow-top mattresses. The hotel also boasts a fitness center and indoor pool.
Your stay is burgeoning with entertainment options. The Rose Quarter hosts a majority of the city's sporting events and numerous concerts, while the Northeast Broadway restaurant and boutique district provides a rich bouquet of retail therapy. Later, grab a bite from Charley's on Grand—the Courtyard's on-site, full-service restaurant dishes out breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Everything's coming up roses with this Escape to the Courtyard by Marriott Portland.
"This hotel was in a convenient location for all of our activities. The room was quiet and clean. Our waiter, Aly, at Charley's on Grand restaurant in the lobby, gave excellent service each morning for breakfast."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Blackout dates include: February 14, 15, 16, 22, 23
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 10, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 10, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 10, 2013 • Enjoy By March 10, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 38% savings