A Palm-Laden Paradise On Hilton Head Island
The Village at Palmetto Dunes • Hilton Head Island, SC
- A Four-Night Stay for Two
- $50 Dining Certificate at One Hot Mamas
- Two-Hour Kayak Trip for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Extend Stay Up to Eight Nights
The lag time between vacations can leave you feeling stranded, but with an Escape to The Village at Palmetto Dunes on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, your ship has finally come in. Set-sail for an adventure in this Lowcountry paradise and enjoy a treasure trove of perks.
Stow away inside your cozy accommodations where lofted ceilings, sun-splashed rafters, and an open-air ambiance set the scene. Pull into port each night under the covers of your spacious king or queen bed, while the sun-dappled living area and amenities like high-speed Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV with DVD player make a welcomed splash.
Anchor yourself in island-time as you step outside, bringing the playground of Palmetto Dunes right to your doorstep. Tranquil lagoons, meandering waterways, and majestic woodland gardens provide a lush backdrop for resort-quality diversions such as tennis and golf at the Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center and Robert Trend Jones Golf Center, poolside barbecues at on-site grill facilities, and a full-service beach club.
Cast away your cares with a day on the water with a fishing, canoeing, or paddleboat excursion. Take a kayak trip for two along the Broad Creek waterway courtesy of Water-Dog Outfitters where you'll soak-up sights that often include white osprey, pelicans, and dolphins. Landlubbers will love the biking and hiking trails as well the swanky shopping scene in downtown Hilton Head.
After a day of island play, you'll want to chart a culinary course to One Hot Mama's, celebrity chef Orchid Paulmier's critically acclaimed restaurant. A finalist on a nationally broadcast cable food show, Paulmier serves up savory Southern fare including sumptuous baby-back ribs, authentic pit-to-plate barbecue, hand-cut steaks, spicy hot wings, and more.
'X' marks the spot in South Carolina's Lowcountry—and this Escape to Hilton Head is sure to make waves in your memory for years to come.
"I can not say enough good things about this place!... We immediately felt like it was home!... It also had a great view of the lagoon... It felt like its own community."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- $50 Lodging Fee and 10% tax (total of $93.10) will be collected at the time of redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 15, 2013 • Enjoy By February 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings