Lowcountry Leisure on the Carolina Coast
Shipyard Plantation • Hilton Head Island, SC
- A Four-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Two-Bedroom Rental
- Resort Fee Included, Which Covers Two Beach-Cruiser Bikes, Daily Greens Fee for Four at Shipyard Golf Club or Port Royal Golf Club, and Daily One Hour of Tennis at Van Der Meer Tennis Center
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Eight Nights
When captain William Hilton first slid his ship into the headland near the entrance to Port Royal Sound, he raved about the island's "sweet water" and "clean sweet air." While a lot has changed since Hilton's 1663 expedition, his namesake discovery has remained an ecological masterpiece—lined with velvety Spanish moss and 12 miles of pristine beachfront.
"People may come to this South Carolina island for the beaches and the golf, but they come back for a hundred other reasons," says Travel + Leisure. "These days, the island is the very essence of good old American R&R, a place where families, Yankee retirees, and college kids cross paths in a lush, manicured playground shaded by cool pines."
On the southern end of the island sits the Shipyard Plantation, an 800-acre gated resort and residential community dotted with rental properties and a freshwater lagoon system, packed with largemouth bass and turtles. Two-bedroom units have plenty of amenities—including ample kitchen space, a dining room, large private decks, complimentary wireless Internet, and a washer/dryer—and guests have access to an on-site pool, in addition to resort perks like two bikes to use during your stay (the property has at least 12 miles of trails to cruise).
Before hitting the beach or exploring the island, organize a match at the Van Der Meer Tennis Center or hit the links of the Shipyard Golf Club or Port Royal Golf Club—your included resort fee covers a daily greens fee for four and one hour of tennis. After, catch a glimpse of the Lowcountry wildlife on a trail ride through Sea Pines Forest Preserve with Lawton Stables, or simply lounge in the shade of a palmetto.
"Hilton Head Island is known far and wide as a vacation destination that prides itself on its top-notch golf courses and tennis programs, world-class resorts, and beautiful beaches."-- Read Fodor's Review of Hilton Head Island
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 10% tax not included and is due at time of redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 15, 2013 • Enjoy By February 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings