Holiday Hole-in-One in Texas
Barton Creek Resort and Spa • Austin, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two Adults and Up to Four Children Age 17 and Under in a Resort Guestroom, Sundays through Thursdays ($165) or Fridays and Saturdays ($185)
- One $50 Golf Credit, One $25 Club Rental Credit, and One $50 Spa Credit per Person
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
If your kids' heroes wear argyles instead of shoulder pads and they'd rather don a green jacket than don a championship ring under the uprights, this family-friendly Escape to Texas Hill Country's premier golf destination is right down your fairway.
This holiday season, two adults and up to four kids ages 17 and under will spend one night in a Resort Guestroom, Sundays through Thursdays ($165) or Fridays and Saturdays ($185), at Barton Creek Resort & Spa—a golf resort with something for every member of the putting party. Each adult receives a $50 golf credit, a $25 club rental credit, and a $50 spa credit.
Tee off on any of four championship courses at Barton. Celebrated designer Tom Fazio's two courses—Fazio Canyons and Fazio Foothills—are ranked the number one and two resort golf courses in Texas by Golf Magazine. To improve your game, the resort offers a top-notch golf academy and Callaway Performance Center. Analyze your shot using Callaway's 3D imaging system, then get fitted for your perfect clubs.
Between games, swing by Three Springs Spa to purchase a massage or facial with your $50 spa credit. Later, you can load your cart with garb for everyone on your list, including Texas gifts, high-end fashions, and more at The Shops at Barton Creek. From November 21, 2012, to January 6, 2013, the resort operates the city's largest outdoor ice rink during its Holiday Lights & Ice event, so you can make winter the most wonderful time of the year.
A long day of festivities can work up an appetite; satisfy your cravings at one of the resort's four restaurants. Fine dining is par for the course at the AAA Four Diamond Hill Country Dining Room, where master chefs whip up dishes like potato sage-crusted black bass and prime bone-in rib-eye.
Have a ball at Barton Creek Resort & Spa. This holiday Escape to Texas Hill Country is so impressive, you'll be tempted to register it with the pros.
"Austin's only real full-service resort—one that caters to business travelers, couples, singles, and families alike—Barton Creek would stand out even if it weren't alone. The facilities are top-notch, including four 18-hole championship golf courses."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers include one $50 golf credit, one $25 club rental credit, and one $50 spa credit per person
- Spa credit can only be used on any 50 or 80-minute therapeutic massage or a 50-minute facial; the credit cannot be used towards gratuity or retail items
- The golf credit, club rental credit, and spa credit are limited to two per room; credits valid for the adult guests only
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Wifi available
- 9% daily resort charge, 6% occupancy tax,and spa gratuity not included; payable directly to the property
- Current blackout dates include 11/22, 12/5, 12/26-12/29, 1/17-1/19, 2/14-2/16; other blackout periods may apply
- Children are allowed
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings