St. Maarten: A Little Dutch, A Little French
The Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten • St. Maarten, St Maarten
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean Front Room from Now to December 21, 2012 ($836) or January 2 to 29, 2013 ($1,346)
- Daily Rental Car
- Daily Breakfast
- Taxes and Resort Fee Included
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Find an ideal lounge chair in the warm winter sun at The Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten, and as you stretch out your legs and stare out at the horizon beyond your toes, take in a split-screen of turquoise currents. The closer view will be of the largest fresh water infinity pool on the island, and the further view—by just a few more steps—will be one of a white sand beach.
Sharing complementary perspectives is nothing new to this Caribbean island—the southern Dutch side, St. Maarten, and the northern French side, St. Martin, have been doing so without a hitch since 1648.
"Straddling the border between the Dutch and French sides, the modern Westin sits on one of the island's best beaches," says Fodor's. "Dawn Beach is one of the most scenic spots on the island and the place to be at sunrise."
Although this sleek resort is awash in earthy tones and a contemporary ambiance, it never loses sight of the bright beach and colorful list of activities within its realm. Spend your afternoons alternating between the pool and the waves, with stops at the swim-up bar, or get behind the wheel to explore the island's split personality. No matter how you spend the day with a plus one, you'll spend your nights in accommodations that feature French doors leading to an outdoor space—either a balcony or patio overlooking the water—a flat-screen TV, and Westin's signature Heavenly Beds.
Wake up early for a morning snorkeling session on Dawn Beach before breakfast at Ocean. Then take the ferry to St. Barts or Anguilla for a day trip, or drive to Grand Case and choose a French bistro for lunch before heading to the quiet shores of Petites Cayes beach for a sun-drenched swim. When you return to the resort, unwind with a massage at Hibiscus Spa before dinner at one of the four restaurants and a night of gambling.
"St. Martin/Sint Maarten is an exotic rum cocktail of French cuisine, Dutch tolerance, and Caribbean relaxation set on a 37-square-mile island in a sparkling sea of aquamarine."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 22- January 1, 2013 and January 14-16
- Guest is responsible for taxes and insurance on complimentary car; approximately $25 per day
- Daily breakfast is valid for a maximum of 2 people
- Once booked, reservation is non-refundable
- Taxes and resort fees are included
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Must book reservations by December 28, 2012; must complete travel by January 29, 2013
- Expiration date of this voucher is December 28, 2012
- The Paid Value (i.e., the amount you paid for the Voucher) does not expire. The Escapes Voucher shall include the Promotional Value (i.e., the amount in excess of what you paid that is shown on the Escapes Voucher) only if used by expiration date indicated on the Escapes Voucher; thereafter the Escapes Voucher shall only be good for the amount of the Paid Value through the applicable Paid Value Expiration Date
- Upon the Expiration Date of the Promotional Value, the Voucher will no longer contain the Escape PromotionalValue; but Purchasers who have not redeemed the Voucher will automatically receive “Deal Bucks” for the Paid Value from LivingSocial, credited to their LivingSocial account
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings