A Haute Retreat Near Hood River
Carson Ridge Cabins • Carson, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Romantic Luxury Cabin, Sundays through Thursdays ($369) or Fridays and Saturdays ($469)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in an Ultimate Luxury Cabin, Sundays through Thursdays ($469) or Fridays and Saturdays ($569)
- Breakfast Delivered to the Cabin Each Morning
- Wine Tastings for Two at Four of Six Local Wineries
- $50 Credit Toward a Couples' Massage
- 25% Off Additional Nights
Nestled on three acres of prime Washington real estate and surrounded by verdant meadows and towering pines, the Carson Ridge Cabins offer a uniquely Pacific Northwest Escape. Just 45 minutes from Portland, this luxe retreat in the quiet town of Carson offers breathtaking views of the Cascade Mountains, and the Columbia River Gorge sits just outside your door.
Romantic Luxury Cabins (Northern Territory, Bears Den, Elk Cove, Fishing Creek, Green Leaf, Salmon Berry, or Knotty Pine) are equipped with either a king- or queen-size bed, a fireplace, a jetted tub, a kitchenette, a dining nook, and a small deck with a log swing and outdoor patio set.
Or, savor the property's best views in an Ultimate Luxury Cabin (Mount St. Helens, Mount Adams, or Mount Hood). Each is sumptuously appointed with a handmade king-size bed, fireside leather chairs, a large walk-in shower with plush robes, a jetted tub, an expansive covered deck, and more. All cabins come with iPod docks and flat-screen TVs with DVD players.
Stay in bed for a homemade breakfast—delivered to you each morning—that features dishes like crème brûlée French toast or breakfast pizza (the owner's specialty), along with seasonal fresh fruit and yogurt.
Start your day with an early hike to the top of Dog Mountain, where you'll be treated to panoramic views of the Columbia Gorge, Mount St. Helens, and Mount Hood. For a midday break, pop in for a two-person tasting at your choice of four local wineries from a selection of six: Naked Winery, Marchesi Vineyards, AniChe Cellars, Marshal's Winery, Phelps Creek Vineyards, or Quenette Winery. And in the afternoon, drive to Panther Creek Falls and take photos in front of the cascading water. Recuperate from your adventures with a couples' massage at the decadent on-site spa.
As one BedandBreakfast.com reviewer put it, "It was hard to leave such an inviting, cozy, and peaceful place."
"Beautifully appointed, the cabin is both a destination and a jumping off point. The attention to detail is remarkable. ... Eating breakfast on our private porch, gazing at the unbroken vista of the Cascades, was a highlight of each day."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers include breakfast delivered to the cabin each morning , wine tastings for two at four of six local wineries, $50 credit toward a couples' massage, and 25% off additional nights
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $50 fee applies
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- The property is adult only; children of 16 or over may accompany an adult but only 2 people are allowed in each cabin
- Blackout dates: Dec 23-26, Dec 30-Jan 1, Jan 11-12, Jan 25-26, Feb 1-2, Feb 8-16, Mar 1-2, Mar 15-16, Apr 5-6, Apr 26-28
- Pets are permitted in the Northern Territory & Knotty Pine but there is a pet fee of $30 per night and a limit of 1 pet per cabin
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings