Kick Back in the Florida Keys
Ocean Pointe Suites • Tavernier, FL
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four in a One-Bedroom Island-View Suite ($132)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four in a One-Bedroom Island-View Suite ($255)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Up to Four in a One-Bedroom Island-View Suite ($379)
- One-Hour Kayak Rental
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Nine Nights
Key Largo—part of the the archipelago extending off the Florida's southern tip—is the self-proclaimed "Diving Capital of the World." Alongside the island stretches a gorgeous coral reef and miles of clear ocean. If you're ready to take the plunge, trade your business suit for a wetsuit and make a splash with this refreshing Escape at Ocean Pointe Suites resort in Key Largo.
Immediately after passing through the private gatehouse entrance onto the property—a 60-acre protected mangrove forest overlooking the Atlantic Ocean—you'll be swimming in luxury. Immerse yourself in style in an individually decorated Island-View Suite, complete with a living room, dining area, and kitchen before stepping our onto your private balcony.
You can spread out a towel on the private beach, take a stroll through the resort's on-site boardwalk and marina, or float lazily in the huge heated pool. Or, make waves paddling around in a kayak.
If you've still got something left in the tank, disappear into the depths of Key Largo for world-class diving, fishing, and spectacular eco-tourism. Head a few miles off shore to check out stunning coral reefs, shipwrecks, and some of the most pristine, meticulously preserved land in the nation.
At meal time, you'll dive head-first into a full array of fine dining options is within a few minutes of your resort. Or, enjoy a light bite at Ocean Pointe's Waterfront Café—featuring fresh seafood served in a polished wood interior designed to resemble a luxury yacht—before snaring a seat in the lounge, where a full line of top-shelf spirits and friendly bartenders are sure to buoy your spirits.
For a chance to submerge yourself in luxury and unfathomable natural beauty, this Escape is in a league of its own.
"Nobody comes to Key Largo without visiting John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, one of the jewels of the state-park system. Also popular is the adjacent Key Largo National Marine Sanctuary, which encompasses about 190 square mi of coral reefs."-- Read Fodor's Review of Key Largo
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to three vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 21, 2012-January 1, 2013.
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings