On the Heels of History on Mansion Row
Admiral Bicknell Inn • New Albany, IN
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($79)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays ($199)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Your Stay
Grab the reins and you'll be off and running to the Admiral Bicknell Inn. Just a short trot from Louisville and a block off the Ohio River, this historic B&B in New Albany, Indiana, puts you in the heart of horse country.
Worthy of a Triple Crown itself, this elegant inn boasts a grand design—including a winding mahogany staircase and 12-foot ceilings—and a prestigious location on Mansion Row. The accommodations feature a host of amenities, including pillow-top mattresses, feather beds, 400-thread-count sheets, plush robes, and high-speed Internet access. "The Mansion's high ceilings and generous spaces, its dramatic stairway and tall windows can't be duplicated today," architect Ron Stiller told the Courier Journal in 2003. "It's a wonderful structure."
Before you head for the Kentucky Derby Museum, situated adjacent to Churchill Downs, drop into Museum Row, right on the river. Hear the crack of the world's most famous bat at the Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, try your hand at boxing at the Muhammad Ali Museum, or set off to explore the world of math and technology at the Kentucky Science Center.
Back at the inn, slow your gait and relax with a cocktail (maybe even a mint julep) before hitting the hay. In the morning, after a delicious breakfast of French toast, blueberry pancakes, or omelets with fresh fruit, stroll along the Louisville Riverwalk Trail, a seven-mile paved path from the downtown Belvedere river wharf along the Ohio River to Shawnee Park.
"The stately Admiral Bicknell Inn is located in New Albany, Indiana, on fabulous historic Mansion Row, backing up to the Ohio River. This inn provides every comfort in an elegant but non-stuffy environment."-- BedBreakfastHome.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Check-in is 3 pm or after; check-out is by 11 am EST; reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance of check-in
- Maximum occupancy per room is 2 people
- No pets allowed
- Children must be at least 10 years of age
- Wi-fi available
- Taxes not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 26, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 26, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 26, 2013 • Enjoy By December 26, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings