A Cosmopolitan Potpourri in San Antonio
Homewood Suites by Hilton San Antonio North • San Antonio, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Studio Suite, Thursdays through Sundays
- Hot Full Breakfast
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Three Nights
It's no surprise that San Antonio, just 150 miles from the Mexican border, is renowned for its Tex-Mex cuisine. Oh, and that little scuffle during the Mexican-American War? Yeah, the Alamo is a pretty big deal here, too. But there's a lot more to San Antonio. In fact, it wouldn't be what it is today without the German immigrants who flocked here in the 1830s. Add to that some of the best barbecue in the state, golf-appropriate weather throughout the year, and a River Walk that seems more like Venice than Texas, and you've got one of the country's overlooked gems.
At the Homewood Suites by Hilton San Antonio North—a 2012 TripAdvisor Award of Excellence winner—you'll be within a short drive of everything this metropolis of 1.4 million has to offer. Just 15 minutes from the San Antonio International Airport, this all-suite hotel is spread out over five stories and caters to business and leisure travelers alike: Not only is there a large work center, there's a fitness center, a basketball court, and an outdoor pool as well. Studio suites feature a king-size bed and a sleeper sofa, a fully equipped kitchen and a dining area, a work area and a 32-inch flat-screen TV, and a spacious bathroom with marble-top counters.
Drive 20 minutes south of the hotel to Downtown San Antonio, the famous River Walk, or the San Antonio Museum of Art. The King William Historic District, settled by German immigrants in the 1830s, is also a noteworthy side trip, with elegant and often ostentatiously large mansions lining the manicured streets. Got kids in tow? Make the short drive to any number of nearby theme parks. And for top-notch Tex-Mex nearby, head three miles east of the hotel to Las Palapas.
"This is a nice, clean, and welcoming hotel; honestly it felt like home. Front desk was awesome and they were always prompt to assist me with my hotel needs."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; Must mention voucher at time of reservation
- All vouchers are subject to availability and not valid with any other offer or promotion
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- 16.75% taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Pets under 30 lbs are allowed for $150 non-refundable pet deposit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 3, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 3, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 3, 2013 • Enjoy By March 3, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings