Back to the Boardwalk in Atlantic City
Resorts Casino Hotel • Atlantic City, NJ
- A One- ($139) or Two-Night ($199) Stay for Two in a Rendezvous Tower Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean Tower Room on Fridays ($199)
- Health Club and Spa Access for Two
- $75 Resort Dining Credit
- Two Show Tickets for the Screening Room or Superstar Theater
- Roundtrip Shuttle Service from NYC to the Hotel Available for $40 per Person
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
Atlantic City is tough. For proof, look no further than Resorts Casino Hotel: Even after the historic storm that just tore through the Eastern Seaboard, the tables are buzzing, the slots are ringing, and the stage is bright.
Book a one-night ($139) or two-night ($199) stay for two in a Rendezvous Tower Room, Sundays through Thursdays, at this Art Deco-style hotel, which boasts the largest guest rooms in Atlantic City. Or, up the ante with a one-night stay for two in an Ocean Tower Room on Fridays ($199).
Roundtrip luxury shuttle service from NYC to the hotel by Hampton Luxury Liner is available for $40 per person, and you'll get two show tickets to use in the Screening Room or Superstar Theater.
Your hunger's likely holding the upper hand, but a $75 food-and-beverage credit to Gallagher's New York Steakhouse or Capriccio is your ace in the hole. Deal yourself in for gourmet Italian cuisine at Capriccio or slice into a succulent sirloin at Gallagher's. Or, if other flavors pique your palate, feel free to apply your food-and-beverage credit at any outlet at the resort, including room service (excluding Gallagher's Burger Bar).
Later, double down on relaxation with two passes to the on-site Health Club and Spa, where you can unwind in the sauna after a good workout, or purchase therapeutic treatments and massages to relieve that tension you've been playing close to the vest.
Odds are you're not ready to fold for the evening, so hit on 25 Hours for martinis and a European vibe or the Whiskey Bar—Atlantic City's one and only. Feel free to stay out late—a provided 1 p.m. late checkout lets you cash-out on your own time.
Try your beginner's luck at Resorts Casino Hotel, a sure bet for unforgettable nights in an illustrious town.
"Just remodeled with really nice beds, furniture, flat screens... The bathroom was huge! The service team was genuine and sincerely cared for our well-being. Resorts Casino definitely made us feel like high rollers!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy requires all cancellations be requested by 12 a.m. EST prior to date of arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 11/11-12, 11/18 and 11/23
- Rendezvous Tower Room options valid only for Sundays through Thursdays; two-night stay cannot begin on Thursday
- Ocean Tower Room option valid only for Friday check in
- Resort dining credit may be used for food or beverage at any outlet in Resorts Casino Hotel including room service but is not valid for use at Gallagher’s Burger Bar
- Hampton Luxury Liner is offering bus service from NYC to Resorts Hotel and Casino for $40 per person; call Hampton Luxury with questions at 631-537-5800
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 28, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 28, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 28, 2012 • Enjoy By December 28, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings