Short Drive, Big Bear
The Inn at Fawnskin • Fawnskin, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Lakeview, North Shore, or Garden Suites, Sundays through Thursdays ($250) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- 25% Discount on Lift Tickets
Does the daily grind make you feel like a deer in headlights? Go from manic panic to mellow fellow with this Escape to The Inn at Fawnskin, on the north shore of beautiful Big Bear Lake.
Innkeepers Nancy and Bill lovingly manage this cozy log cabin in historic Fawnskin, named for its Native American origins and nestled on an acre of lakeside pine forest. It's close enough to all the alpine action, but tucked away to provide a real retreat ambience.
Each guest room boasts a delightful collection of antique décor coupled with homey comforts like roaring fireplaces, relaxing sitting areas, luxurious microfiber spa robes, airy balconies, and stunning lake views, not to mention complimentary wireless Internet access.
Arise to the intoxicating smells that have guests raving, then follow your nose to the gorgeous dining room and start your day with a gourmet breakfast.
Retail therapy? You got it in the quaint village, packed with antiques shops and other boutique stores. Then, stomp that hunger at Sweet Basil Bistro (locals love the lobster ravioli) or Peppercorn Grille, offering fine dining in a charming Tudor-style chalet.
You can return to your secluded forest resort to curl up with a good book and a nice glass of wine—the massive stone fireplace in the spacious, shared living room makes a perfect nook. Or, fulfill your active pursuits by hitting the slopes at nearby Bear Mountain or Snow Summit.
Just say buck it—and indulge in B&B bliss with this Escape to Big Bear.
"The weather is nearly always perfect at this 7,000-foot-plus elevation: If you want proof, ask CalTech, which operates a solar observatory here to take advantage of nearly 300 days of sunshine per year."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and a $20 fee to cancel or change any reservation even with 10 days notice
- Not valid on holidays
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2013 • Enjoy By June 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 49% savings