Romance and Relaxation in Sonoma
Sonoma's Best Guest Cottages • Sonoma, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Any Cottage, Sundays through Thursdays ($275)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays through February 28 ($325)
- Welcome Basket from Sonoma's Best Grocery
- Bike Rental for Two
- Wine Tasting Vouchers for Two to 30 Sonoma County Wineries
Sonoma, the rough-around-the-edges alternative to nearby Napa, still delivers all of the epicurean goodness of its buttoned-up brother to the east. Michelin stars? Check. Award-winning wineries? Double check. But here, about an hour north of San Francisco, you'll find that things are a bit slower, more agrarian.
Named among Sunset magazine's Top 10 Romantic Cottages of 2007, Sonoma's Best Guest Cottages, formerly Les Petites Maisons, are classic Sonoma. Quiet, intimate, and just minutes from the plaza, these one-bedroom cottages are centered around a vibrant garden complete with fountain, picnic tables, and a barbecue grill. Inside, each quaint abode is appointed with a fully equipped kitchen, a triple-sheeted queen bed with a goose down comforter and plush pillows, and plush robes and linens.
Too relaxed to fiddle with breakfast in the morning? Venture out to Sonoma's Best, a 100-year-old grocery store that sits at the front of the property, and enjoy a wide array of breakfast dishes, including the signature Hammer (a scramble of fresh mushrooms and scallions, plus Black Forest ham), healthy parfaits, and the fabled Blue Bottle Coffee. You'll also get 10 percent off any one item at the store.
Hop aboard your bike and cruise to the nearby Sonoma Plaza, home to General Vallejo and the Bear Flag revolt, which led to California's statehood. Saddle back up and peruse the various tasting rooms around town and throughout the county—your wine tasting vouchers are valid at 30 wineries around Sonoma.
"These four whimsically but tastefully decorated cottages―each with kitchenette―are a real addition to the Sonoma lodging scene."-- Sunset
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $25 fee applies
- Not valid on existing reservations
- 9% taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- $35 one-time cleaning fee not included and payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates include 12/21-1/6, 1/19-1/21, 2/14-2/19, 3/22-3/31, 4/10-4/14
- Vouchers include Welcome Basket from Sonoma's Best Grocery, Bike Rental for Two, and Wine Tasting Vouchers for Two to 30 Sonoma County Wineries
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings