Cocktails and Comedy at the Casino
Silver Legacy Resort Casino • Reno, NV
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays to Thursdays ($59) or Fridays and Saturdays ($99), in a Standard or Deluxe Room
- Two Comedy Club Tickets to Catch a Rising Star Comedy Club
- $100 in Resort Bonus Coupons
- $10 Food-and-Beverage Credit
Was your last vacay a bust? Deal yourself a winning hand with this week's Escape to the Silver Legacy Resort Casino, Reno's most exciting gaming destination, located right in the heart of downtown.
Double down on sophisticated comfort in your newly renovated deluxe room, featuring pillow-top mattresses with triple sheeting and damask throws, plush carpeting, new 32-inch LCD televisions, and Wi-Fi.
Before you place your bets, head to Reno's only rum bar, Rum Bullions Island Bar, for a toast with Lady Luck. Here's to hoping she makes an appearance as you explore more than 85,000 square feet of 24-hour risky business: The Silver Legacy Casino is stocked with 85 table games, 1,600 slot machines, and a sports book with more than 30 TVs.
Like you, the amenities are unbeatable. Casino Player Magazine readers voted the Reno Health Club & Spa the best in city, and the soothing outdoor whirlpool is the perfect place to take in the stunning Sierras.
In the evening, meet some high-rollers of hilarity with two tickets to Catch A Rising Star Comedy Club—a famous laugh factory inside the Silver Legacy that's helped launch the careers of many famous comedians.
And you've hit the discount jackpot with $100 worth of special resort bonus coupons. You'll also get a $10 food-and-beverage credit. Try Sterling's Seafood Steakhouse, featuring steak, poultry, veal, seafood, and a massive wine list. No wonder it's a 13-time Wine Spectator Award of Excellence winner and was voted Best Casino Restaurant in Northern Nevada by Reno News & Review readers.
No need to count cards on this getaway—the deck is stacked in your favor on this week's Escape to the Biggest Little City in the World.
For additional information, visit Silver Legacy Resort Casino on Facebook.
"My room was clean, comfortable, and nice. The views overlooked the bustling city below. The room was quiet, and I slept great. The shower pressure was excellent, too. I can confidently say that this is the best property [in Reno] that I've stayed in."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as a gift
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- May combine vouchers for Friday through Saturday stays; Saturday night arrivals are limited
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fee of $9.08 are not included and are payable directly to the property at the time of check in
- Must be 21 or older to book
- Blackout dates exist and include December 15, December 23 – 31, 2012, January 19, 22-26, 2013, February 2-3, 15-17, 2013 (inclusive)
- Catch A Rising Star is dark on Mondays
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings