A Vintage Gem in Greenfield
Hotel Greenfield • Greenfield, IA
- A One-Night Stay for Two with Flowers, Chocolates, and Your Choice of Champagne or Cider ($68)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two with Your Choice of One Spa Service from Trinity Salon and Day Spa ($114)
A vintage gem in the center of Greenfield, Iowa's commercial district, the history of Hotel Greenfield dates back to the classical revival-style architecture of the early 20th century.
As a member of the National Register of Historic Places, the hotel operates from its original location—the largest structure in the district—and was recently renovated and expanded to include the Free Press Building.
Guest rooms capture Hotel Greenfield's character with antique furnishings and a separate vanity area. Additional amenities include Wi-Fi, access to the local fitness center, and a light breakfast each morning.
Iowa's backstory is just steps away in Lancaster Town Square, the location of Greenfield's 19th-century courthouse. The town square also offers shopping, a movie theater, and recreation ranging from a bowling alley to The Warren Cultural Center, featuring live shows, and art gallery, and a gift shop. Also nearby are the Iowa Aviation Museum—home of early aircraft and aviation memorabilia—and Schildberg's Antique Car Museum.
After a history-filled afternoon, guests can relax at the Trinity Salon and Day Spa for a 30-minute deep tissue massage, facial, reflexology treatment or pedicure—the perfect close to an Escape where past meets present.
"The Hotel Greenfield is a five-star place to stay...It is comfortable and historic. Plus, the room was spotless and had everything you need."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to two (2) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Option B: Nights must be used consecutively
- Option B: Spa options are: one 30-minute deep tissue massage, one 30-minute facial, one 30-minute reflexology treatment or one 30-minute pedicure
- Option B: Reservations for spa service must be made through hotel at time of booking your reservation
- Trinity Salon and Day Spa is closed on Sunday
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings