Winter the West Dover Way
The Hermitage Inn • West Dover, VT
- A One- Night ($99), Two-Night ($169), or Three-Night ($209) Stay for Two
- Winter Activities Pass for Two: Ice Skating, Tubing, Cross-Country Skiing, or Snowshoeing
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries and a Bottle of Hermitage Wine Upon Arrival
If you think autumn in Vermont is beautiful, wait until you've seen winter—we're pretty sure snow globes were invented to replicate those velvety-white months in the state's idyllic countryside.
Delight in your own personal snowscape at The Hermitage Inn in West Dover, less than two hours from Albany. Originally a 19th-century farm, The Hermitage Inn has been continually reinvented to include a wine wing, carriage house, and a second residence. Today, the 21st-century property mixes old and new, with eco-friendly practices, vintage furniture, flat-screen TVs, a game room, famed artwork, and hot tubs adorning the property.
Snuggle up in the distinctly New England ambience of a double, full, queen, or king room. Some of the 15 individually decorated accommodations feature original canopy beds, plaid blankets, and natural wood accents, and all rooms come with Wi-Fi, gas-burning fireplaces, and views of the countryside.
Once you've settled in to your room, hit the on-site ice rink for some figure-eights and triple toe loops. Then, imagine you're a bobsledding champ on the Inn's tubing hill, offering a thrilling 500-foot vertical drop.
With rosy cheeks and chilly toes, you'll want to warm up over an elegant dinner at the inn's restaurant. Executive Chef Paul Eschbach will dream up your culinary fare with a menu that cites both local and international ingredients as its muse. Indulge in epicurean delights like a Vermont cheese board, butter-poached Maine lobster, or a miso-glazed dry-aged strip steak.
The following day, strap on snowshoes or cross-country skis and track up the miles of wooded and meadowed trails that surround the property. Then, soak your weary legs in the hot tub and curl up with a
book by the fireplace in your room.
"The Hermitage exceeded my expectations in all areas: beauty of location, quality of room, friendliness of staff, quality and selection of restaurants, and available activities. I've already booked another trip back."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing vouchers
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Breakfast not included
- Based upon double occupancy
- Valid for travel dates from December 13, 2012 through March 31, 2013
- Outdoor activities weather permitting; no refund for partial redemption due to weather
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- 10% tax and 20% resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption; resort fees include use of sauna, hot tub, fitness center, and game room
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 68% savings