Maya All Your Christmases Be Bright
Park Royal Cozumel • Cozumel, Mexico
- A Four- ($549), Five- ($673), or Six-Night Stay ($797) for Two in a Deluxe Ocean View Room from April 1 to December 20, 2013
- Or, a Four- ($739), Five- ($911), or Six-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Ocean View Room ($1,083) from January 3 to March 31, 2013
- All Inclusive of Meals, Drinks, Resort Activities, Taxes, and Gratuities
- Bottle of Wine and Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
- 50% Off Spa Treatments
- Two Kids 6 and Under Stay and Eat Free
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
With seasons getting shorter and shorter as we grow older and older, it's not uncommon to fall asleep and wake up to winter. Dream of a white Christmas as you nod off under a cerulean sky with an Escape to the Park Royal Cozumel Resort.
Upon arrival, warm up to a bottle of complimentary wine and chocolate-covered strawberries as you bask in the ocean breeze on your private glass balcony, which overlooks the majestic waters of the Caribbean.
Each sun-drenched room boasts a king-size bed (or two doubles) with premium bedding and hypo-allergenic pillows, a granite and marble bathroom with separate vanity area, flat-screen cable TV, air conditioning, electronic key access, and in-room safe.
This modern Mayan-themed resort is surrounded by a lush, tropical landscape, and it cozies up to one of Mexico's largest and most magnificent coral reefs. Pick up gear from the on-site dive shop and discover more than 500 species of tropical fish.
Thaw out under the sun playing a heated game of volleyball on a private, sandy beach; present your voucher for 50 percent off any treatment at the spa and give yourself the gift of ultimate indulgence; or, if you'd rather just chill, lounge around one of three crystal-clear pools as you lap up unlimited libations from the Bikini Shack poolside bar.
Come nightfall, wake up your taste buds at your choice of three world-class restaurants: the upscale El Italiano; the more casual El Mexicano; or the super-chill buffet-style spot, La Veranda.
With daily activities and nightly entertainment, you won't want to leave the resort. But if you do, take the short walk to downtown Cozumel for a day of holiday shopping, or hop over to Chankanaab National Park for an unforgettable swim with dolphins.
Plunging temperatures shouldn't be Claus for alarm. Do something nice for yourself and Escape to Cozumel.
"It was immaculate, and well maintained. Our rooms were always cool and very comfortable. The service was exceptionally friendly and courteous. We enjoyed the food, especially the specialty restaurants."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations or with any other promotions or discounts
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are September 19-22, 2013 and November 28-December 1, 2013
- Voucher is All Inclusive of all meals, drinks (including alcohol), resort activities, taxes, and gratuities included
- Two kids 6 and under stay and eat free; kids 7 -12 pay $40 per night and kids 12 and over are charged as adults
- Airfare not included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings