Bringing the Beat in the Jungles of Belize
Maruba Resort Jungle Spa • Maskall Village, Belize
- A Three-Night Stay for Two ($399) in a Standard Room with an Automatic Upgrade to a Junior Suite for the First 15 People to Purchase
- A Four-Night Stay for Two ($570) in a Standard Room with an Automatic Upgrade to a Junior Suite for the First 15 People to Purchase
- Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two ($830) in a Standard Room with an Automatic Upgrade to a Junior Suite for the First 20 People to Purchase
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Two 30-Minute Aromatherapy Massages
- Round-Trip Airport Transportation from BZE for Two
- Combine Up to Two Vouchers to Extend Stay
If the sound of steel drums weren't enough to get your heart beating, and Escape to the lush beauty of the Central American jungle will have your ticker doing backflips.
Bordered to the north by Mexico, south and west by Guatemala, and to the east by the Caribbean Sea, the stress-melting tropical climate of Belize provides the ideal getaway for those looking to fall in love with nature. Delivering a wealth of sensuously exotic décor—described as neo-primitive tribal chic—the bold Mayan, Creole, and African designs that blanket the native structures on this 1,000-acre swath of rainforest provide the perfect backdrop for indulgent amenities such as the crystal pool and Japanese mineral bath.
"The décor is nearly, if not actually, over the top, with gold-painted stucco walls, mock stained-glass windows made from old bottles, and bold fabric prints," says Fodor's review of Maruba Resort Jungle Spa. Meanwhile, the on-site restaurant features an exotic fine dining experience with 'nouveau jungle' cuisine—a fusion of Belizean, West Indian, and European flavors feature fresh seafood, wild game, organic meats, rainforest-to-table herbs, vegetables, and fruit.
Walk hand-in-hand during a resort-led medicinal safari hike, make a date with a deity at one of the Mayan temples, or get a little dirty with the spa's famous Mood Mud massage—a traditional treatment using luxurious scented or unscented muds that are said to channel the body's natural energies and provide other health benefits.
Dinner and a movie is just so tame. It's time to indulge your wild side for a romantic jungle Escape that's nothing short of hot.
"Neo-primitive tribal chic" is how Maruba describes its style, and the resort definitely delivers an exotic experience in a jungle setting, complete with 24-hour electricity, air-conditioned cabañas, fresh flowers... and, in some suites, hot tubs."-- Fodor's Review of Maruba Resort Jungle Spa
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until April 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Blackout dates are
- Fly into BZE airport to connect with ground transfer; transfers must be schedule at least 48 hours in advance or they will be forfeited
- Once booking has been made with the property, no refunds will be issued but you may request a change in travel dates; subject to availability
- Reschedules must be made in writing and received within 7 days prior to guest's arrival. Approved reschedule dates will be issued in the form of credit to be applied to future reservations. There will be no refunds for no-shows, early departures, late arrivals, or unused portions of accommodations, meals, activities, or services, specials or promotions
- There will be no refunds due to airline delays or acts of nature, including weather-related problems. Belize It Tours/Maruba Resort assumes no responsibility to any injury, damage, or loss of property or person as a result of any services provided by Belize It Tours/Maruba Resort or its employees
- Children 11 and under can stay in room for free and receive half price on transfer, spa and some tours
- Based upon double occupancy;Upgrades available
- Airfare not included
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 65% savings