Surfin' Safari on Oahu's North Shore
Jetty Betty Surf School • Haleiwa, HI
- A Five-Day, Four-Night Surf Camp for One ($1,500) or Two ($2,000) People, Including:
- Four Nights of Private Single or Double Accommodations at Kalani Hawaii
- Daily Breakfast and Lunch for Each Guest
- Four Semi-Private Surf Lessons, Two Paddleboard Lessons, and Two Yoga Classes per Guest
- Guided Inland Hike
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation from the Airport to Hotel and Surf Breaks
Oahu's North Shore is known for its stellar surf, but you don't have a clue how to hang ten. Don't let a little thing like inexperience keep you from riding waves; instead, Escape to Jetty Betty Surf School for a surfing camp that will start you on the road to shredding swells in no time.
Whether you choose to travel solo or with a partner, private accommodations at Kalani Hawaii will be your home base during the trip. Lush landscaping gives way to a wide swath of sandy beach just outside your door.
The surfing world often feels like a boys' club, but Vanessa—owner of Jetty Betty—can hang with any competition. She'll be on hand to instruct daily surf lessons, direct you to the best breaks, and lead stand-up paddleboard tours of a nearby river filled with sea turtles. All that time on the board can stiffen up your muscles, so you'll keep limber with yoga classes on the beach.
With deep-blue ocean and sandy coastline as far as the eye can see, it's easy to forget about Oahu's tropical interior—until you've seen it for yourself, that is. Embark on a guided hike through the mountainous forest, an unspoiled slice of Hawaiian wilderness and refuge for native creatures, that's sure to be one of the most memorable days of your trip.
Whether you're tackling 20-foot pipe monsters or just floating in the sun, Jetty Betty will prove that Hawaii is best experienced on the back of a board.
"I came to Hawaii thinking I was never going to learn to surf, but when I met Vanessa, she made it all seem so easy. With her helpful guidance, I was catching the waves I always dreamed of. I give Jetty Betty Surf School two thumbs up."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Surf Camp dates are 1/14-18, 1/21-25, 2/5-8, 2/18-22, 3/11-15, 3/18-22, 3/25-29, 4/1-5 and 4/15-19; all dates are subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Promotional offer is based on single or double occupancy
- Voucher includes four semi-private surf lessons, two paddleboard lessons, two yoga classes per guest, a guided inland hike, round-trip ground transportation from the airport to hotel and surf breaks
- Airfare not included
- Taxes/resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2013 • Enjoy By April 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 41% savings