A Hot Tub in the Heart of the Rockies
Deer Lodge • Lake Louise, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Heritage or Tower Room, Sundays through Fridays ($287)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Heritage or Tower Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($311)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Lake Louise, a short two-hour drive northwest of Calgary, delivers the best of the Canadian Rockies. Situated just five minutes from the Lake Louise Ski Area, this Alberta hamlet sees a fraction of the traffic that descends upon Banff, which is less than an hour's drive away. And it's tucked away in the trees between five national parks, offering visitors quick access to the crown of Canadian wilderness. It's all here in Lake Louise.
The rooftop hot tub at the 90-year-old Deer Lodge may be the highlight after a day of skiing, but don't let that overshadow the other amenities at this atmospheric getaway. The newly renovated Tower and Heritage rooms pay homage to the past with cast-iron radiators and brass fixtures, while contemporary furnishings lend the accommodations modern comfort. Tower rooms feature one queen bed, while Heritage rooms are appointed with either two double beds or one king. Each Heritage room is also equipped with a private balcony and a sleek bathroom, and Tower rooms feature rustic hardwood floors. Telephones come standard in each room, and if you're looking for a TV, drop into the game room.
The cozy Mount Fairview Dining Room, a rustic affair built of dark wood logs, specializes in locally sourced game like slow-braised bison, elk meat balls, and rabbit. The surprisingly robust wine list features a number of Canadian labels as well as wines from around the world.
"Putting the tub up high gives users some wonderful 360 degree views of the surrounding peaks and glaciers including Mount Lefroy, Mount Victoria, and Mount Fairview and also provides for excellent stargazing on clear nights."-- OnTheSnow
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Extra adult fee $25 per night plus taxes paid directly to the property
- Blackout dates are: January 19, 2013, January 26, 2013, February 16, 2013 - February 17, 2013, March 1, 2013 - March 3, 2013, May 3, 2013 - May 4, 2013, May 18, 2013, May 25, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 40% savings