Big Fun, Big Flavors in Sonoma County
Hilton Sonoma Wine Country • Santa Rosa, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard King or Double Queen Room
- $25 Dining Credit to Nectar
- Two Wine Tasting Passes and 20% Off Wine Purchases at Kendall Jackson
- Two Wine Tasting Passes and 15% Off Wine Purchases at Paradise Ridge Winery
- Combine Vouchers to Extend Stay Up to Five Nights
Whether it's its never-ending sky or its sprawling hills, Sonoma Wine Country in California is synonymous with big—especially when it comes to the flavor of its full-bodied wines. Go big with an Escape to the 13-acre, resort-style Hilton Sonoma Wine Country in Santa Rosa and prep yourself for an experience that will loom large on your list of top getaways.
Spread your wings at every turn on the Hilton's massive property. It starts with your oversize room, complete with an HD flat-screen TV, in-room movies, and video games. From there, you'll have a view of the junior competition-size heated outdoor pool and whirlpool, or the seven-mile jogging track. Yes, seven miles.
Once your metabolism has kicked in, head to Nectar, the hotel's on-site restaurant, and take in gorgeous, unrestricted views of the Santa Rosa Valley as you dine on a panoply of local and international fare, like seared sea scallops, chicken-apple sausage pappardelle, or pan-seared Kobe beef meatloaf.
You can also opt to indulge in a massage, enjoy a round of golf among the redwoods, or just relax as you take in the expansive Valley views.
Of course, you'll want to get out and enjoy the wide-open space of the other Valley, too. Luckily, Sonoma is a quick jaunt from your palatial pad at the Hilton, so within minutes you can use your wine-tasting vouchers to sample world-class labels at various local wineries including Kendall Jackson and Paradise Ridge Winery.
Yes, it's a lot to wrap your hands around—but once you embrace Sonoma, you won't ever want to let go.
"Basically, this is the valley to target if your ideal vacation includes visiting a handful of wineries along quiet woodsy roads ... and simply enjoying the laid-back country atmosphere."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Please do not call the hotel reservation center with questions about this deal. To check availability, visit www.hiltonsonomahotel.com and for any other questions, call 707-569-5538
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- 14.07% taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Blackout dates include: February 14-17, March 18-21
- Up to two children under 18 years are allowed; there is a $20 charge for each additional adult for a max of four adults per room
- Pets allowed with $50 non-refundable fee per pet
- Must be 21 or older to check-in
- Property is non-smoking
- $25 dining credit to Nectar valid for Lunch/Dinner food orders only; credit can't be used for room service orders
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings