A Lovingly Renovated Coaching Inn Nestled in Newcastle Emlyn
Gwesty'r Emlyn Hotel • Newcastle Emlyn, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine If Dining in the Hotel Restaurant
With a heritage of warm welcomes and hospitality stretching back over 300 years as a coaching inn, the Gwesty'r Emlyn Hotel has real pedigree when it comes to looking after guests. But thanks to an extensive refurbishment from the current owners, it now has the style and luxury to match; hold your horses and make your way to Newcastle Emlyn, on the border of Carmarthenshire and Ceredigion.
A two-night stay for two people is just £119 (up to a £237.95 value), and once you've hung your top hat and overcoat, you'll find rooms that are modern and airy yet retaining an understated sense of tradition and craftsmanship. En suites are finished to a high standard, and if the journey has left you little road weary, you can unwind in the sauna and spa.
Get ready to explore the area with your included breakfast each morning, with a cooked-to-order full Welsh option, fresh fruit and yoghurt, and pastries. If you choose to seek victuals in the highly regarded Bont Restaurant come evening, you'll enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine to accompany the cuisine; dishes included the likes of medallions of Welsh lamb served with raspberry and sweet mint jus and broad bean and pesto risotto.
Set in the heart of West Wales, there's a wealth of timeless beauty and unspoilt serenity to enjoy, now as when the hotel first appeared. The hotel is around 13 miles from Cardigan Bay, the perfect jumping-off point to explore Wales' hundreds of miles of winding coastal paths. Back in the town, pay a visit to the ruined Norman castle—legend tells of a mythical fire-breathing beast which fell asleep within its walls, although these days you can pick up a cup of tea and stroll around without fear of monsters.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
"What a wonderful thing: to walk the entire length of a country’s coastline, to trace its every nook, cranny, cliff-face, indent, and estuary."-- Lonely Planet's 'Best in Travel' 2012
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2013
- Voucher not valid between 24 - 27 December and 31 December
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Voucher includes Daily Breakfast and Bottle of Wine If Dining in the Hotel Restaurant
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01239 710317 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings