The Historic Gems of Roscommon
Abbey Hotel • Roscommon, Ireland
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Double Room
- Sparkling Wine and Chocolates on Arrival
- Use of Leisure Facilities
- Late Checkout
There's enough history in Roscommon to fill the pages of a dozen textbooks—stories of deposed kings, epic battles, and mythological sites. But why would you merely read about it when you could see it for yourself with a break to the Abbey Hotel, situated in the town itself? Delve into Irish history and folklore while enjoying modern comforts with an overnight stay for two people for £49 (up to a £98 value).
This four-star hotel, housed in a renovated 18th century manor house, is nestled in private grounds yet still within walking distance of the town's key sights. In your Double room you'll be transported back to an age of classical refinement (though the en suite bathrooms and TVs are present-day luxuries); and with a late checkout included, you can let time run away with you.
On arrival you'll find a bottle of sparkling wine and chocolates to get things off to a suitably decadent start, and breakfast is also included come morning. The hotel also serves lunches and evening meals in the restaurant, should you choose to dine.
Before you get to exploring, you'll want to ensure you're fully relaxed—good thing this Escape includes use of the hotel's leisure facilities, from the swimming pool to sauna, steam room, plunge pool, and Jacuzzi. Then, head into town to see how past melds with present. The former gaol (home of former hang woman 'Lady Betty') is now a shopping centre; a 17th-century sessions house is now a bank; and there's a ruined friary and castle on the outskirts of town too.
"Roscommon is bursting with historic treasures set in a luscious landscape."-- Discover Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed between January 1, 2013 - March 31, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer may be combined to extend stay
- Voucher not valid on the night of a wedding
- Children allowed
- Wifi included
- Voucher includes Breakfast, Sparkling Wine and Chocolates on Arrival, Use of Leisure Facilities, and Late Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact +353 (90) 6626240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy by date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings