A Golden Opportunity in Charming Charleston
Palmers Pinckney Inn • Charleston, SC
- Two-Night Stay for Two in Any Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($215) or Fridays and Saturdays ($265)
- Daily Breakfast for Two at the Palmer Home
- Nightly Wine-and-Cheese Reception at the Palmer Home Bed and Breakfast
It's no wonder that the charming seaside city of Charleston, South Carolina, has been listed in Condé Nast Traveler's top ten US destinations for the past 18 years—with stunning antebellum architecture and winding avenues that are just as likely to be lined by fragrant jasmine bushes as they are palm trees, the place is dripping with charm and sophistication.
This holiday, treat yourself or your dearest debutant to a taste of the city's signature Southern comfort with an Escape to Palmer's Pinckney Inn. Guest rooms outfitted with antique furnishings, lacy trim, and private baths (some with Jacuzzi tubs) are throwbacks to a simpler, more romantic time.
The inn's knack for Southern hospitality starts as soon as you wake with a full buffet breakfast filled with enough savory Southern fare to feed a whole family at the nearby Palmer Home Bed and Breakfast—a sister inn just a ten-minute walk away that was selected by the Travel Channel as the best vacation spot in Charleston.
Carve a path through town and see all the historic city has to offer right outside your door, from renowned golf courses, pristine beaches, sensational dining, and a newly restored outdoor market, to block after block of rich heritage, culture, and architecture in a climate that's not too hot or too cold.
After a morning at the open-air market and an afternoon at Folly Beach, treat your taste buds to dinner at Husk, where the James Beard Award-winning chef promises, "if it doesn't come from the South, it's not coming through the door."
"Located right in the hustle and bustle of historic downtown Charleston, next door to Olde Towne Carriage Co. There are five rooms to choose from, each with unique furnishings."-- Travel Channel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by January 15, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are February 15-16, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Must be 18 or older to book, and no children under 11 allowed
- Additional $50 per person fee if reservation is on Christmas Eve or New Years Eve; subject to availability
- 12% tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings