Luxe Living on Mont-Tremblant
Résidences Mont-Tremblant • Mont-Tremblant, Canada
- A Two- ($339), Three- ($439), or Five-Night ($599) Stay in a Two-Bedroom Rabaska Condo for Up to Four, Any Day of the Week from Now until December 21, 2012 or Sundays through Thursdays from January 5 until February 1, 2013
- Or, a Two- ($409), Three- ($509), or Five-Night ($679) Stay in a Two-Bedroom Rabaska Condo for Up to Four for Stays Inclusive of a Friday and Saturday, from January 5 until February 1, 2013
- Two DVD Rentals and Four Two-Hour-Long Snowshoe Rentals
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Ten Nights
Why dream of a white Christmas when you can wake up under a blanket of freshly fallen snow?
With this mountain Escape, a world-class winter wonderland awaits you and your powder-loving pals at the Résidences Mont-Tremblant, a high-end rental company offering luxury accommodations in the Laurentians, just 130 kilometres north of Montreal.
Situated on the La Bête golf course and just a snowball's throw from the stellar slopes of Mont-Tremblant, each spacious multi-level condo is warmly decorated with upscale furnishings and comes with one queen-size bed and two twins; a full bath with plush towels and luxury linens; a living and dining area with fireplace, TV, cable, DVD player, and stereo; a full kitchen with dishwasher; a washer and dryer; and free parking.
Pad down to the sleepy pedestrian village of Tremblant for a bite to eat. You'll find everything from Italian to Asian and, of course, French cuisine. (La Savoie is the go-to spot for fromage and chocolate fondue.)
Sift your way through the snow drifts with a two-hour snowshoe rental per person. Save room for an old-fashioned cookie at Crème de la Crème, or stop in for a nightcap at Le P'tit Caribou Lounge, a spirited spot awarded Best View by Ski Canada Magazine.
For après-ski pampering, Aquaclub La Source, an aquatic-themed fitness center is outfitted with indoor and outdoor heated pools, two adult-only hot tubs, a children's wading pool, a waterfall, and eucalyptus steam baths.
Wake up and smell the conifers—the crisp mountain air is beckoning you to Escape into Québec's snow-capped summits.
"Combining the Canadian charm of a rustic logging town with the Old World flavor of the French Alps, Tremblant is consistently ranked by Ski Magazine readers as the East's No. 1 resort."-- The New York Times
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher includes two DVD rentals and four two-hour-long snowshoe rentals
- Blackout dates are December 22, 2012 through January 5, 2013
- Additional night for $169, payable directly to property at the time of booking; subject to availability
- Upgrade to a three-bedroom condo for $99 per night or four-bedroom for $149 per night, payable directly to the property at the time of booking; subject to availability
- Taxes are not included and to be paid directly to RABASKA / RESIDENCES MONT-TREMBLANT
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 1, 2013 • Enjoy By February 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 48% savings