Moseying through Historic Mobile
Marriott Mobile Hotel • Mobile, AL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room on the Concierge Level
- Daily Breakfast Buffet for Two
- Bottle of Wine on Arrival
- $40 Restaurant Credit
- 2 p.m. Late Checkout
The inaugural capital of colonial French Louisiana, Mobile, Alabama, gained its name from the Native American Mobilian tribe that lived along the shores of Mobile Bay—and with an Escape to the Marriott Mobile Hotel, you can explore the rich history of one of the Gulf Coast's most celebrated cultural centers.
"Few American cities can claim a rich and colorful history that includes occupation by three European powers, decades as a wealthy, cosmopolitan port, and service as the capital of a vast colonial empire," says The New York Times. "Today's visitors [to Mobile] can wander along what Baedeker called 'broad and quiet streets shaded with magnolias and live oaks' and explore historic districts that shelter a profusion of white-columned porches, ornate iron balconies and showy gardens."
Situated in the heart of the city's entertainment and shopping district—with easy access to the Mobile Regional Airport—the newly renovated hotel features a 2,200-square-foot fitness center, plenty of meeting space, and an outdoor pool. In addition to offering breakfast and evening hors d'oeuvres, concierge-level Deluxe rooms are well appointed with Marriott's Revive Bedding and LCD TVs.
Downtown Mobile is packed with entertainment possibilities. Explore "where history meets heroism" with a visit to the USS Alabama Battleship; stroll through the Antebellum architecture of the Bragg-Mitchell Mansion; or peruse the city's spread of unique boutiques. When dinner calls, the hotel's on-site Sage Restaurant and Bar dishes out classic American cuisine.
A gorgeous locale along the Gulf, Mobile's rich history and quaint culture paint a stunning Southern scene.
"I did not think much about Mobile until our stay at the Mobile Marriott. What a view. From the window, you can see the waterway and the ships moving up and down."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until 4/30/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 1/20-24, 2013
- Restaurant credit is one per stay, not per night
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings