Sugary Sweet Along the Lake at Honey Creek
Honey Creek Resort State Park • Moravia, IA
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four, Sundays through Thursdays ($139) or Fridays and Saturdays ($189)
- Daily Breakfast for Four
- Four Wristbands for Buccaneer Bay Indoor Water Park
- Combine Vouchers for Stay of Up to Four Nights
Along the placid waters of Rathbun Lake in Moravia, Iowa, the great lodge of Honey Creek Resort State Park rises up from the shoreline beckoning the entire family to a warm retreat inside its glass-laden façade and majestic wood-and-stone arches. Boasting an indoor water park and surrounded by 11,000 acres of forestland and prairie, eight parks, and two marinas offering water sports and fishing, there's not much an Escape to this homeland hideaway doesn't offer.
Kids will love the pirate-themed Buccaneer Bay Indoor Water Park with its two-story indoor water slide, secluded whirlpool area, and arcade; dad will want to hit the links for an 18-hole round of golf at The Preserve on Rathbun Lake.
Rooms provide a sophisticated sanctuary with two queen beds, oversized chairs and ottomans, personal coffeemakers, and large closets—but nature lovers will really feel at home out on the grounds where bald eagles, white-tailed deer, songbirds, and calm current make frequent visits.
For dinner, indulge in first-class fare at Rathbun Lakeshore Grille. Bacon-wrapped jalapeños, pesto-crusted lake-caught walleye, and the Iowa classic Steak de Burgo are just a few of the menu items that will get your taste buds singing. A nightcap by the massive mosaic fireplace in the lodge is the perfect end to an unforgettable Honey Creek night.
For additional information, visit Honey Creek Resort State Park on Facebook.
"We enjoyed the nature trails [and] kids' craft activities, and on a snowy day the staff even put out sleds for sledding on the hill behind the lodge and a bonfire with s'mores... We will be back next year."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to two (2) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout date(s): December 31, 2012; February 15-16, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- 3% resort fee and 12% sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes daily breakfast for four, four wristbands for Buccaneer Bay Indoor Water Part
- Valid for Double Queen Room - Resort View, King Room - Resort View, King Room - Lake View, Double Queen Room - Lake View
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings