Romance and Relaxation in OKC
The Grandison Inn at Maney Park • Oklahoma City, OK
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($79)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays ($99)
Looking to get away but can't decide between a romantic rendezvous or a night on the town? Not to worry, this Escape to Oklahoma City delivers the best of both worlds.
You'll spend the evening at The Grandison Inn at Maney Park, a shining example of classic Victorian architecture found in Oklahoma. The building was originally constructed in 1904, and a recent renovation of the property restored its most elegant original features—mahogany woodwork, maple hardwood floors, and stained glass—while introducing comforts like jetted tubs to all guest rooms.
Accommodations also boast LCD flat-screen televisions and DVD players. Guest rooms are individually decorated, ensuring each Grandison stay will be a new experience. Relax, kick back, and enjoy the inn's complimentary snacks and beverages from the second-floor butler's pantry.
For a romantic night of privacy with your special someone, give the inn three days advanced notice and you can enjoy a meal prepared fresh and delivered to your door. There's no need to go out to find food when you can savor home-cooked steak, chicken, or salmon with salad, potatoes, seasoned vegetables, and delectable cheesecake.
When you're ready to emerge, the Grandison is minutes away from Oklahoma City's Bricktown and Downtown districts, home to the city's best restaurants. You can satisfy your sweet tooth with a cupcake from Pinkitzel or sip a glass of wine at Put a Cork in It. Also nearby is the Chesapeake Energy Arena, so you can catch a basketball game after dinner.
Have your romantic cake and night out, too, with this Escape to The Grandison Inn at Maney Park.
"A true oasis in Oklahoma City. The jacuzzi tub was so relaxing after a hard day—and the special closet with extra toiletries really came in handy! Lovely décor and a comfy mattress—and a special trip back in time to a more gracious, slow-paced era."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): December 25, 2012; February 8-16, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 47% savings