Renew Your Spirit in the Costa Rican Rainforest
Blue Osa Costa Rica • Puerto Jimenez, Costa Rica
- A Four-Night Stay for Two, Now through May 4, 2013 ($1,399) or May 5 through November 15, 2013 ($1,199)
- Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two, Now through May 4, 2013 ($1,699) or May 5 through November 15, 2013 ($1,499)
- Round-Trip Airfare from San Jose, Costa Rica, to Puerto Jimenez via Nature Air
- Inclusive of Three Daily Meals and Taxes
- One One-Hour Spa Session or Private Yoga Class per Person
- One Rainforest Bike and Hike Tour or Birdwatching Tour
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Airport to Hotel
Hailed by National Geographic as "the most biologically intense place on Earth," the Osa Peninsula in Costa Rica cultivates a dynamic landscape while the people cultivate a calm state of mind.
Just eight miles south of Puerto Jimenez on the banks of this leafy landmass, Blue Osa Yoga Sanctuary & Spa is an ideal Escape for nature-lovers and meditation enthusiasts. Bordering the lush forests and mangrove swamps of Corcovado National Park, the resort aims to provide renewal for the mind, body, and spirit on the shores of Golfo Dulce.
"Tiny Costa Rica, sitting at the heart of Central America, became an outdoor adventurer's playground after emerging as an ecotourism poster child in the early 1990's," says Travel + Leisure. "Jutting off Costa Rica's southern Pacific coast, the Osa Peninsula is still a primitive paradise of rain forests, empty beaches, and backwater settlements. The rough-and-ready town of Puerto Jiménez, on the banks of the Golfo Dulce, is the area's main hub."
The simple, elegant accommodations at Blue Osa are blanketed in blue and white décor with views of vibrant gardens. Rooms are equipped with a fan, solar-powered lights, solar-powered electrical outlets, and a spacious bathroom—providing maximum comfort in an eco-friendly setting.
From a private class in the grand yoga studio—featuring views of the ocean and the mainland mountains—to a rainforest biking-and-hiking tour, the resort offers a wealth of soul-stirring activities, as well as a full spa and a 70-foot lap pool. A nutrition-minded kitchen dishes out three locally sourced meals a day, where guests are invited to linger as the chef shares stories of both the ingredients and their preparation.
Finding peace is a breeze when you're surrounded by tropical forests and sandy shores—add an additional level of leisure with an Escape to Blue Osa Yoga Sanctuary & Spa.
"Blue Osa is one of the most beautiful resorts I have visited. You will find the grounds to be immaculate and wildlife galore. The views of the beach and the jungle are out of this world."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Must contact Blue Osa directly to arrange domestic air portion of the Escape; airfare provided through Nature Air
- No children under 12 allowed
- Free parking
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes are included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2013 • Enjoy By November 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings