A Postcard from Picturesque New England
The Proctor Mansion Inn • Wrentham, MA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($239) or Fridays and Saturdays ($259)
- VIP Behind-the-Scenes Tour of the Inn
- In-Room Flowers and Trappinstine Chocolates
- Private Afternoon Tea or Gift Certificate for Tea Event
If you're used to the bustle and gridlock of Beantown, you might have a hard time imagining the picturesque New England of yesteryear. Get a refresher course in scenery, or give the gift of a lovely getaway, with this Escape to The Proctor Mansion Inn in Wrentham, Massachusetts.
Built in 1861, the lovingly restored inn is nestled midway between Boston and Providence and has undergone renovations to preserve the period architecture and historic splendor of the estate. The structure puts the "class" in "classic" with original French Victorian details like a mansard roof, pocket shutters, and original windows.
You won't have to go without modern conveniences, either. Accommodations are updated with amenities like wireless Internet access, cable TV, and spa-quality bath products. The inn itself adheres to an eco-friendly green policy and provides local, organic fare for its complimentary breakfast.
Proctor Mansion hosts gracious afternoon tea events, serving organic and specialty blend teas in elegant china. You can choose to enjoy tea in the grand ballroom or in the privacy of your guest room; whatever you choose, you'll delight in fresh scones, croissants, preserves, and cookies, too.
New additions to the town have turned Wrentham into a popular visitor destination. From nearby antique shops to the Wrentham Village Premium Outlets and Patriot Place, the area is a shopper's hub. Or, skip the retail attractions in favor of simpler pleasures: a stroll on the town common or a hike through the powder-covered woods of F. Gilbert Hills State Forest.
The New England of postcards is closer than you think—less than an hour from Boston, in fact. And with this Escape, so is a relaxing getaway.
"We were immediately impressed with the grandeur and presence of the Proctor Mansion. The attention to detail in that house is absolutely stunning. The rooms are charming, the beds comfortable, and the décor remains true to its Victorian heritage."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 1/1/13 - 4/10/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 1/12-13, 1/20, 2/14-15 and 3/20-21
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings