A Pampered Stay in Historic Cedarburg
Washington House Inn • Cedarburg, WI
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room
- Breakfast for Two
- Two Tickets for a Tour of Cedar Creek Winery
- Two Movie Tickets for the Rivoli Theater
- $7 Credit for Amy's Gourmet Apples
Wisconsin's official motto may be "Forward," but you'll find yourself taking a step back in time to the quaint country comforts of yesteryear with a quiet Escape to Washington House Inn in Cedarburg, Wisconsin.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this placid property mixes original details like hardwood floors and antique furnishings with modern creature comforts (think luxury bedding, flat-screen TVs, whirlpool tubs, and Wi-Fi).
Sit down to a meal at Anvil Pub & Grille, a local favorite for casual dining, and order the rib-eye steak or the salmon cooked on a cedar plank in the stone hearth oven. Or, pass on dinner out and order a pizza topped with fresh ingredients from Tomaso's.
In town, even the entertainment conjures up nostalgia. Catch a flick at the historic Rivoli Theater or spend time exploring the 70 shops and galleries in the historic downtown district before curling up with a good book and a cup of cocoa in your room.
The next morning, wake to a delicious continental breakfast buffet—featuring swoon-worthy scones, baked oatmeal, or other favorites.
And of course, nothing pairs with pampering better than a bottle of vino. Cedar Creek Winery offers regular tours, where you can sample Chardonnay or sip Syrah in the winery's tasting room overlooking the Cedar Creek waterfall.
Top that with an American-as-apple-pie experience at Amy's Gourmet Apples—voted the best candy apples by The Wall Street Journal—for some made-from-scratch goodies on your way out of town, and you'll be pining for the days back when you could Escape like this all the time.
"Breakfasts are delicious, nutritious, and offer something appealing to everyone. The wine and cheese hour is the frosting on the cake of a wonderful mini-vacation."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): all major holidays; February 16-17, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes continental breakfast, two tickets to one Cedar Creek Winery Tour, two tickets to the Rivoli Theatre, $7 credit for Amy's Gourmet Apples
- Valid for rooms: 101, 102, 200, 203, 204, 207, 209, 211 and 213 only
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings