A Song for a Berkshires Holiday
Lenox Caroling Festival • Lenox, MA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Best Available Room at the Appletree Inn, Walker House, Cornell Inn, Hampton Inn and Suites, or The Village Inn, Fridays and Saturdays ($229)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Best Available Room at the Hampton Terrace Inn, Cranwell Resort, Summer White House, Garden Gables Inn, Kemble Inn, Gateways Inn, or Rookwood Inn, Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
The rustic beauty of The Berkshires has inspired songwriters since the 19th century, drawing some of America's most beloved musicians to call this pocket of picturesque countryside home. This holiday season, there's a place for you at the hearth when you Escape to this snow-laden region for something magical to sing about: the Lenox Caroling Festival.
Score yourself a spot at this old-fashioned winter gala with a stay at one of several charming Berkshires hotels and inns.
Held on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday on December 7, 8, and 9, the annual Caroling Festival Weekend in the historic town of Lenox is a storybook winter scene come to life. Dozens of choirs from throughout the Northeast dot the street corners as they sing for prizes, while you meander about the shops and enjoy hot chocolate or mugs of mulled wine.
Whether you're here for the festive "Fa-la-la-la-las"or simply a seasonal New England retreat, each of the historic accommodations hits a high note with Gilded Age elegance—think claw-foot bathtubs, crackling fireplaces, and antique décor fit for a king—and high-tech creature comforts like fitness centers, hot tubs, and swanky spas.
"Occupying the far western end of the state, the Berkshires are only about 2½ hours by car from Boston and New York City, yet the region lives up to the storybook image of rural New England, with wooded hills, narrow winding roads, and compact historic villages," says a review from Fodor's.
Amid the snowy, holiday-themed streets to the award-winning restaurants in town, you'll demand an encore for this pitch-perfect New England Escape.
"All the better if your visit falls on one of those crystalline Berkshire nights when the wind lifts swirling snow from the dark fields and frozen lake, scattering it against the windowpanes."-- The New York Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 12/7-1/15/13
- Reservations and properties are subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cranwell Resort available only during 12/7-8
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Lenox Caroling Festival is 12/7-9
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 15, 2013 • Enjoy By January 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 28% savings