Having It All in Multi-Faceted El Paso
Candlewood Suites El Paso • El Paso, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Studio Suite with One Queen Bed ($59)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Studio Suite with Two Double Beds ($69)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
If you want to have your cake and eat it, too, there might be no better place to do it than in El Paso. Texas's westernmost town is truly a city of dualities. Straddling the Mexican-American boarder and closer in proximity to New Mexico's Santa Fe than any of its Texas metropolitan counterparts, the "Passage to the North" is at once many things to many people: English-and-Spanish speaking, desert-and-mountain dwelling, commercial center and hometown haven.
Escape to this diverse destination with a stay at the Candlewood Suites El Paso. Queen-size beds, high-thread-count linens, over-stuffed pillows, a 32-inch flat-screen TV with extensive movie channels and a DVD player, and free high-speed Internet are just a few of the amenities that let you have it all. Some suites even come fully equipped with kitchens outfitted with stovetops, microwaves, refrigerators, and dishwashers.
Choice reigns supreme even when it comes to deciding when to eat. Candlewood Cupboard, the on-site restaurant, is open 24 hours a day. And with a fully equipped fitness center and close proximity to the hiking and biking trails of nearby Franklin Mountains State Park—the largest urban park in the nation—you can also have your pick of pastimes. Admire an assortment of animals (220 species) at El Paso Zoo or ride the Wyler Tramway (a steep aerial view over 195 acres of rugged mountains).
In town, bustle through a bevy of boutiques and specialty stores that are sure to fit any fancy—in fact, the city is considered the nation's "boot capital" and thus the perfect place to capture a hand-crafted pair of kicks.
Take a slice out of this Southwest city—you'll be hard-pressed to find a more versatile vacation.
"The rooms are so nice. I'm talking wood-floor entryways, granite counter tops, stainless-steel appliances, a leather reclining chair, a flat-screen TV, and a Blu-ray player! Even the alarm clock was fancy."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- 15.5% taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Children allowed
- Credit card and voucher required for booking; must be 21 or older to check-in
- Not valid with rewards points
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2013 • Enjoy By April 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 48% savings