Perched Atop Kauai's Cliffs
The Cliffs at Princeville • Kauai, HI
- A Seven-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a One-Bedroom Suite
- Welcome Gift
With its emerald fairways, fragrant hibiscus flowers, and fern-carpeted canyons, it's no wonder that Kauai is also known as Hawaii's "Garden Island." And it's consistently part of Travel + Leisure's roundup of the World's Best Islands.
A 22-acre property perched atop a high bluff overlooking the Pacific, The Cliffs at Princeville offers private condominium suites in a resort-style setting (with tennis courts, a pool, and more). After a $5 million renovation in 2011, each spacious one-bedroom suite offers Polynesian furnishings, hardwood floors, a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, two full baths, two private lanais (porches), a separate living room, and a master bedroom.
"It was nicely appointed and had every detail taken care of—beach chairs, plenty of beach towels, cooler, coffee and filters, etc.," a past guest posted on TripAdvisor. "We loved the North Shore, and found this location convenient to Hanalei and the Princeville Center, with a grocery, restaurant, and shops."
Just down the road at Anini Beach, you'll have more than three miles of sand to spread out your towels. Or, make your way north to Hanalei Bay (one of the premier beaches in Hawaii), featuring a long stretch of powder-soft beach and four different parks perfect for picnicking and swimming. Better still, when you check with the concierge upon check-in, you can get up to ten percent off any and all activities at the resort.
A perennially popular activity on this grassy isle is golf, and you'll discover two courses designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr. on Kauai's North Shore. Customize your game with five different tees offered at each hole of the Prince Golf Course, or choose from among three nine-hole courses at the Makai Golf Course.
After a long day on the links or at the beach, talk to the concierge desk about arranging a massage featuring fresh island botanicals.
"Soft tropical air, sunrise bird song, essences of ginger and plumeria, sparkling waterfalls—Kauai, 90 miles from Oahu, is an island paradise and the oldest in the Hawaiian chain."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel January 1 to June 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher includes 10% off one tour or activity when coordinated at the Concierge Desk
- Children allowed
- Airfare not included
- Promotion price does not include applicable Hawaii State and transient accommodations tax and applicable resort fees. Taxes and fees will be paid direct to the hotel by guests
- NIghts must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings