Euro-Chic in Midtown Manhattan
The Gotham Hotel on 46th Street • New York, NY
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Gotham 2 Room Type, Fridays and Saturdays from January 2 to February 29 and June 1 to September 1, 2013 ($480)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Gotham 2 Room Type, Fridays and Saturdays from March 1 to May 31, 2013 ($555)
- Daily Breakfast for Two and Assorted Pastries
- VIP Welcome Amenity and $50 Dining Credit at Tenpenny
- Complimentary Upgrade to a Gotham 3 Room Type When Available
Midtown Manhattan is home to some of the world's most talked-about landmarks, from the Empire State and Chrysler Buildings to Rockefeller Center and the bright lights of Times Square.
Allow us to draw up the blueprints for this well-engineered Escape to The Gotham Hotel on 46th Street, a sleek boutique property offering personal touches in a prime locale: sandwiched between all the action of Madison and Fifth Avenues, formerly the space of the beloved Gotham Book Mart.
Airy, light-filled guest rooms are appointed with streamlined European furnishings, tailored minibars, and lavish linens. The chic Gotham 2 Room Type—on floors two through nine—comes complete with a king-size bed and private terrace. Z!NK magazine describes a stay here as "a new type of hotel experience in the center of Midtown Manhattan. With terraces off of every room, guests feel as if they are floating above the city."
When hunger comes knocking at the door, rest assured you'll stay well fed. You can cozy up to your companion during dinner at on-site restaurant Tenpenny, serving Italian-American cuisine that Z!NK says "hearkens back to the American cuisine of old" when "New York City was an up-and-comer in the restaurant world."
The next morning, you can structure your day however you like: You'll be within walking distance of some of the city's best sights, including Central Park, the Theatre District, and 30 Rock. Or, browse the iconic stores along the retail mecca that is Fifth Avenue.
Pack your bags and hit the town on an exciting Escape to the city that never sleeps.
"The sliver-like, 66-room Gotham Hotel opened in late 2010 on the location of the famous Gotham Book Mark and pays homage to that literary past by providing books in every room, along with terraces where you might want to step out and read one."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are all holidays
- Voucher includes and a complimentary upgrade to a Gotham 3 Room Type when available
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 1, 2013 • Enjoy By September 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings