Soothing Sanctuary in the Ortiz Mountains
The Lotus • Madrid, NM
- A One-Night Stay for Two ($102)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two with a $50 Credit Toward Spa Services ($135)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two with a $50 Credit Toward Spa Services and One Private Yoga Session or Imagine Art Play Session ($282)
- Bottle of Wine and Chocolates
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
For 100 years—from 1821 up until World War I—miners bored under the Ortiz Mountains of northern New Mexico in search of gold. Today, the mountains offer something just as precious: serenity. Experience a restorative getaway with this priceless Escape to The Lotus.
This tranquil mountain hideaway offers a comfortable refuge where you can relax, rejuvenate, and reflect on the surrounding area's stark beauty. Outside, you'll find expansive views of mountains, canyons, and deep-blue sky; inside, pieces of local art pop from every wall, shelf, and common area.
Your recently remodeled guest room—a bright, open space offering a cushy queen bed, hand-made furnishings, and original artwork—is ideal for quiet evenings and slow mornings.
Beyond the property, art galleries ranging from hip and funky to refined and elegant beckon you to browse as you sip a glass of wine. But you don't have to leave the hotel to experience the area's cultural rhythms. Instead, try an "Imagine Art Play" session—an interactive class in art, dance, or meditation tailored to your interests and preferences.
At the end of an active day, you can sooth your tired body—and cleanse your mind while you're at it—with a treatment at the on-site spa. Choose from a menu offering acupuncture, massages, and facial treatments, as well as dietary consultations. Or, let the Lotus's experienced yoga practitioners lead you through a private session.
For inner peace and outer beauty, this Escape is an experience you'll treasure forever.
"The enormous, silent sweep of plateaus and sky really does seem to form a landscape that's impervious to time—one that conjures the spirits of those who lived here long before recorded history."-- Read Fodor's Review of Northwestern New Mexico
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 6 per customer, up to 6 additional as gifts
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $25 fee applies
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Blackout dates: (Federal Holidays) 11/27, 12/24-12/25, 12/31, 1/21, 2/14, 5/27, 7/4, 9/2, 11/28
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 14, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 14, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 14, 2013 • Enjoy By November 14, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings